Code of Conduct

Default Mat: Very Male is Awesome!

I just tried this one blind at Sephora and I think it is amazing! At first I thought I had made a mistake with its harsh licorice opening that reminded me a lot of Kenzo Air, but then it dries down to something addictive and sweet. It smells very layered as time goes on, and as the opening fades, a very pleasant fruit/musk combo emerges and is very addictive right now. The reason for my enthusiasm is that I have thought for a while now that I had discovered just about everything out there, but Very Male is done in a surprising way that doesn't smell predictable or familiar. What do you guys think about this one?

Default Re: Mat: Very Male is Awesome!

I like it too John! I want more longevity though. It seems a bit fleeting, but you are right..it is interesting.
    Last edited by Jock_With_Scents; 25th November 2006 at 08:02 PM.

Default Re: Mat: Very Male is Awesome!

From one full wearing, I like it alot. Fresh, unobtrusive, but distinctive. I consider it a lighter, less sweet alternative to Lutens' Douce Amère, the other licorice bottle in my wardrobe. I don't think it's VERY male, except perhaps in comparison to the other mats. I should wear this again tomorrow, great for this slushy November weather.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.