Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: SotD Tuesday 28 November

Gucci II. Put on a pinkish top this morning and just had to pick a fragrance based on its colour.

Parfum Sacré again, and then as many samples as I could fit on my underarms.

Bandit again today.

maybe TMI, but came home and managed to shower without disturbing my forearms in any way, the fragrance stronghold of my last bit of Serge's Fleurs d'Oranger. I gave the final dribbles of my sample to a friend of mine who is going through a nasty divorce and when she smelled my fragrance she was so cheered up, what could I say?
    I just love this fragrance and we are thinking of splitting a bottle. Questions on this in another post.
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Went to work in Chanel No. 19, and loved it all day. Got home and freshened up with a little 10 Corso Como, which I thinks just rocks layered over anything leather.

Jicky

Body Shop's Vanila Vanille
    "Where should one use perfume?" a young woman asked. "Wherever one wants to be kissed," I said. - Coco Chanel

Emporio Armani He
    Gary

Wore Datura Noir today. Delicious, sublime! Spent all day with my nose buried in my wrists; manager thought I was crying. After bath I will sample Mitsouko again. The most unusual fragrance I've experienced yet. Not sure if I like it, but I enjoy it. It interests me. It seemed very unsweet to me last night, until about 3 hours in when I got a whiff of the freshest light sweetness. Then it was gone again. The sweetness lingered in the crooks of my arms longest. I actually think I'm chemically different there; always smells best! In case you hadn't noticed I am too tired to write complete sentences. A demain!