Code of Conduct

Default Relax, back in Production??

First, please forgive me if this subject has been discussed. I have been out of the loop for a few months and am no stuck in "dial-up" hell and searching is next to impossible.

This is one frag I have always wanted to try and when I first found out about it (on here, of course) I was sad since it was out of production.

But now I look and it shows in production. What have I missed and if it is back in prod is it the same, or did they tinker with it?

Thanks

btw, if it is back in prod: when did that happen and where can I get it at a reasonable cost?

Default Re: Relax, back in Production??

I don't know if it was actually out of production, or just in limited markets, which I believe is the case. Either way, I've seen it around various sites for not too bad a price, and also at a couple perfume stores.

Hi, I contacted Davidoff through their official web site very recently (within the last month) and I received a reply from 'Coty' who must own the fragrance side of things. They said:

"Unfortunately Davidoff Relax has been discontinued worldwide and we no
    longer have any stocks left of this particular product."

Here in Germany, it can be seen occasionally, and it's also available at douglas.de (75ml for 44 euros).

fakepurseninja, does that site ship to the U.S.? I really want a bottle, and 44 euros is too good to pass up! thanks!

Sorry, they ship to Germany, the Netherlands and Austria only..

Question Re: Relax, back in Production??

Well, Davidoff Relax products are still listed on their Web site (with the admonition "Not available in all countries!") but this could be out of date.

Incidentally I love this quote from the Cool Water description: "Enjoying the moment means capturing it; with a fragrance."

I certainly hope it IS out of production. In my opinion Relax reminds me of pepper sprinkled in cough syrup. It burns, then its nauseating. Smelling it is extremely unpleasant.

BUT hey thats just my opinion, many people consider it a real gem. Definitely worth a try but- get a sample first!

Quote Originally Posted by LushLife
    I certainly hope it IS out of production. In my opinion Relax reminds me of pepper sprinkled in cough syrup. It burns, then its nauseating. Smelling it is extremely unpleasant.
    Not only that, its one of the most synthetic smelling frags around (or not, as it has been discontinued).

Good thing the excellent Zino is still in production.
    -