Code of Conduct

Talking Yes but what is......

the most popular scent with basenoters

i mena the scent that the vast majority cannot do without. that oe in your warddrobe that you *always* have to restock.

any suggestions.

Ill take GIT

Default Re: Yes but what is......

Cacharel pour Homme and Bois de Portugal come to mind, as do Polo Crest, Havana and JHL.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

For me, it's Angel Men and Mugler Cologne.
    Top 5 for Winter:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Back to Black - By Kilian
    3) Musk Oud - By Kilian
    4) Encre Noire - Lalique
    5)
    M7 (vintage or Oud Absolu) - YSL
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

I'd say Rive Gauche.

Blog Entries

My long-standing ones have been CKone & CKbe. I can't remember a time when I have not had these two in my drobe.

More recently, I don't think I could live w/o Bvlgari Black (getting a backup bottle for Christmas), Mugler Cologne, Clinique Happy, & more recently Gaultier2 (again, gettinga backup bottle for Christmas).
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Dunhill for Men (1934)
    Knize 10
    C & S #88
    Paco Rabanne

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but....

Terre d'Hermès 4ever!!!
    My Current Top 5: Terre d'Hermès | Terre de Bois by Miller Harris | Isfarkand by Ormonde Jayne | Brit for Men by Burberry | Grapefruit by Jo Malone

Wardrobe / Reviews

Genuine, aren't you surprised that Terre d' Hermes didn't win anything this year?! I voted for it as best new fragrance!
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

I'd have to say... Brit Burberry.... and Chanel pour Monsieur Concentree. John Varvatos would be perfect IF it had more sillage, but that's why I use so much, and will eventually have to get another bottle

New York New York

Timbuktu

Fou d Absinthe

Bahiana

Opium PdH EDP

Original Vetiver

A*Men

Lolita Lempica

Cannabis Santal

L'Air du Desert Marocain

Oh wait, you only wanted ONE !

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

I'll assume the question was what would the vast majority of BNers could not do without, not what I could do without.

A lot of BNers go bonkers over Rive Gauche, so I'll roll with that. Possibly Guerlain Vetiver or Millesime Imperiale (sp).
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

Kouros

Quote Originally Posted by Scentronic
    Genuine, aren't you surprised that Terre d' Hermes didn't win anything this year?! I voted for it as best new fragrance!
    I've never in my life smelt a fragrance as GOOD as TdH. It is head and shoulders above anything else.

I cannot be without it.
    My Current Top 5: Terre d'Hermès | Terre de Bois by Miller Harris | Isfarkand by Ormonde Jayne | Brit for Men by Burberry | Grapefruit by Jo Malone

Wardrobe / Reviews