Code of Conduct

Default Hello guys!! Advice for teen fragrance?

Yep, I'm giving the teens in our life an intro to great frags for Christmas.

I think teens should be introduced to the fab world of scent so they can make smart decisions (as in no AXE )

Anyway, I'm thinking mainstream Ralph Lauren, quality frag, decent prices. or maybe Kouros?

Thoughts, please!!

Default Re: Hello guys!! Advice for teen fragrance?

I'll get slammed for this no doubt but I say Hugo Energise, Hugo, Aramani City Glam (hate the name mind).

The Hugos are very young and sexy! Oh yeah!

I agree with the Hugo's and RL's. Also, Lacoste and Dunhill would be popular I reckon, at least with the opposite sex

OH I knew you guys would come through for me. I forgot about the Hugo's!!!! and the Dunhill. Which dunhill though?

I just LOVE this idea, and hope to make the high schools of this world smell GREAT

Kids can be swayed at a younger age cuz they don't have so many memories yet. Ha I can't wait to go on a sniff a thon today!!!

These are the frags my girlfriend's younger sister (14) absolutely loves:

*Z by Zegna
    *Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren
    *Lucky 6 by Lucky brands
    *Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger
    *Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani
    *Chrome by Azzaro

I'm thinking of buying my 14 year old nephew something, he already thinks that he's a little player. Anyways, he likes my Acqua di Gio, I may buy myself some more and give him my 3/4th full bottle, or I may give him my Reaction. I know the young ladies will love either of them. I just hope that he doesn't go overboard with it.......

I thought about acqua/gio too. I'm thinking something kind of sweet/fresh/maybe aquatic, year round fragrance. Something well rounded for the young noses ya know?

And of course instructions on how to use!!

I'd say give him something that will give him a leg up on all the Aqua di Gio/Cool Water/Polo Blue/Abercrombie crowd.

I'd give him John Varvatos. A wonderfully pleasing smell and it's way different then the other guys.

Just don't get anything too synthetic or crappy, because you're walking that line. For instance, some of the Lacoste's smell like a synthetic mess. I would say Kouros is NOT the best choice at this point in the lad's life. Of those mentioned, Polo Blue and Chrome sound the best, but only if the latter is applied lightly. Bulgari Aqua is another solid choice for an aquatic and can be bought for cheap online.

I would also add Claiborne Sport, XS, and something a little classier, Allure Sport.