Code of Conduct

Thread: Bvlgari Aqva...

Default Bvlgari Aqva...

Hey guys,

I was wearing this new bvlgari's scent and what came to my mind was that It's a watered down version of Fendi uomo: same spice smell (maybe cumin?) and of course, less wood, strength and sillage...
    Do you really think It's something new? For me It's just a modern version of FU. For the fans, I'd say to wear it during the day and Fendi at night.
    Has anyone noticed the similarity?

Default Re: Bvlgari Aqva...

While not the type of fragrance I would wear outside a hot summer's eve, Aqva is slightly salty as I recall. That's what gives it its appeal. Also, it doesn't turn as to do many of the other fresh aquatic fragrances - Kenzo PH and L'eau par Kenzo in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by mariodefior
    While not the type of fragrance I would wear outside a hot summer's eve, Aqva is slightly salty as I recall. That's what gives it its appeal. Also, it doesn't turn as to do many of the other fresh aquatic fragrances - Kenzo PH and L'eau par Kenzo in particular.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "turn". L'eau par Kenzo does turn on me in a fashion - it's there for three hours and then turns off - completely.
    But Kenzo PH just seems pretty good for ages.
    Renato

I think it's so much similar to Givenchy Blue Label. Let's give yourself a try.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto