Code of Conduct

Default Creed Millesime Imperial - Less is more

Knowing that I had a closed door, close-quarters meeting this AM with employees, I wore only 4 shots of MI. It seems that it lasts and projects better than when I wore 8. HMMM...less is more? Maybe.

Default Re: Creed Millesime Imperial - Less is more

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW
    Knowing that I had a closed door, close-quarters meeting this AM with employees, I wore only 4 shots of MI. It seems that it lasts and projects better than when I wore 8. HMMM...less is more? Maybe.
    Yes I have found similar. Lately I use 2 1/2 sprays, one on neck one under shirt and 1/2 on forearm. I have found it lasts into the next day. I think the issue with this one is that the top notes are very bright and don't last so long, but are actually not meant to, they drop into the middle/base and form a fantastic accord which then persits very well. When people complain about it not lasting, I think they are looking for the "hit" of the top to stay.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

That is common of many scents. I'm not positive about the MI but I can deffinately see how that might be true. There are some notes I would not want to smell as strongly as others so spraying less might give those others a chance to shine. Again, it depends on the fragrance and MI is one I can totally see working this way.

Thrax

I'm still wearing 10 sprays...

I've actually been doing this lately over the past few weeks. No matter the scent, I just use one spray. I seem to detect and distinguish certain notes better while the scent is with me, but it also seems that longevity is not as long. However, longevity being compared in hours rather than 'I can still smell it the next day,' so no real complaints.