Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Received a leather Creed atomizer, but...

The actual atomizer that you press is colored gold, while the rest of it is trimmed in silver (see the feuille verte pic on BN).

I contacted the seller (creedirect), whom I've been looking forward to doing business with, and she says that they all come like that (gold atomizer). This seems strange to me. Wouldn't they use matching atomizers with the casing? I've even seen them silver on silver / gold on gold.

What gives? I know I'm splitting hairs here, but it just seems out of place. Does anyone else have non-matching metal atomizers and casing trim?

This question is so specific, I'm sure it will be ignored for the most part, but I need resolve here, so if anyone can shed insight, I'd appreciate it.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Received a leather Creed atomizer, but...

Maybe this Neiman Marcus pic can help:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...00442cat000449

The limited edition atomizers might be different.
    -

Post Thanks / Like

here's what I've got - that picture shows gold on gold...I've got a gold atomizer (the button and the screw-on top), with a casing that has silver trim and a silver screw-on piece that holds the actual atomizer (mentioned above) down into the casing.

It differs from the picture in that the pic shows the gold atomizer with a gold casing.

I know silver on silver combos exist, so why has mine been mismatched? It looks weird! It's almost as bad as owning a tester with no cap. (which obviously bothers some more than others)
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Post Thanks / Like

If she says they all come like that, she obviously doesn't know what she's talking about. You should contact Creed directly to inquire about the authenticity of the atomiser.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    Maybe this Neiman Marcus pic can help:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...00442cat000449

The limited edition atomizers might be different.

Are those atomizers really 110USD w/o any fragrance? It's just for the flacon? It makes my FV a bargain then.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aubrgene
    Are those atomizers really 110USD w/o any fragrance? It's just for the flacon? It makes my FV a bargain then.
    Yeps, $110 without juice.
    -

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered some atomizers from Creeddirect a few months ago, and they either came with a gold/gold or silver/silver combination. The green atomizer is a silver/silver combo, while the black and red ones are gold/gold.

Maybe creeddirect replaced one of the components from the other atomizers they had. It shouldnt be a big deal as long as they are sturdy and in good condition - they do retail for $110 and you are getting a bargain. You can try to see if creeddirect can exchange your atomizer for one with a consistent color combo.
    -