Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Strange Invisible

I received 2 samples of Strange Invisible rose scents. I can't say I'm terribly impressed.

Black Rosette - very medicinal and "health food store" smelling. A bit of rose comes through, but mostly smells like mint/wintergreen at first, and then plainly cedar on the drydown. Interesting, but not something I would purchased.

Agape - yikes, although I admire the use of organic, unfiltered ingredients, I don't know why anyone would want to smell like this. The only way I can describe it is chocolate mixed with barn. I think this may be the first perfume I've actually washed off. I has a distinct fecal/horse-like aroma that is very...strange....congruent with the company's name, which I guess is their niche market?

Lovely packaging though.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Strange Invisible

I really liked several of these, but I can't remember which ones. Sadly their website is worse than useless and I haven't had a chance to go to their store and figure out which ones they were.

Post Thanks / Like

I've also been curious about them. And yes, their website is amazingly bad!

Maybe I can make a trip there this weekend since I need to find something for my girlfriend.

I've tried a few of their scents. I think they're really unique -- I haven't smelled a lot like the SI scents I sampled. That said, they're incredibly expensive.

Did you write them for samples or receive them in the store?

Red face Re: Strange Invisible

Quote Originally Posted by mochi227
    Did you write them for samples or receive them in the store?
    They will mail you samples ($7 each, I think) which are enough for several light wearings. I've tried most of the ones that seemed to be on the masculine side, and I like Aramaic and Etrange the best. One day at work I was wearing Aramaic, and a group of girls were sitting around chatting and one of them said "somebody sure smells good" as I walked by. Lest anyone be deceived I am NOT, by any means, considered to be a ladies man, so it surprised and delighted me. I like their stuff, but unfortunately it's way too expensive.