Code of Conduct

Post NEW: Masaki Matsushima M; Men.

I saw this on the Sephora website today: Masaki Matsushima (creator of Mat; Male, Mat; Very Male, and Mat; Chocolate, among others) has a new men's scent.

The new scent is called M; Men (and it's available now). The notes are bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, rosemary, bamboo sap, natural vetyver, white tea, lotus flower, nutmeg, and crystal musk.

Has anyone seen or tried this one yet?
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Default Re: NEW: Masaki Matsushima M; Men.

Not sure about the rest of you but it seems like the wrong season to release this type of fragrance. They should've waited until Spring! But then again, they do get best sales during the holiday/Christmas season.

Sounds like it'd be a good summer scent! Will check it out next time I'm in Sephora..

I'm finding myself liking the grapefruit accord more and more. This sounds like it may be good especially coupled with the musk and vetyver. Someone go to Sephora... now!

What a coincidence: I just tried it this morning together with Black Orchid.
    M is a pleasant light juice, maybe not suited for winter season, but I can see myself wearing it the heat. It's fresh without being too citrusy or acrid, and adds a slight fruity note that makes ir more round, but not sweet. The floral touch is clean and not feminine at all. I like its sheer green appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnifiscent
    What a coincidence: I just tried it this morning together with Black Orchid.
    M is a pleasant light juice, maybe not suited for winter season, but I can see myself wearing it the heat. It's fresh without being too citrusy or acrid, and adds a slight fruity note that makes ir more round, but not sweet. The floral touch is clean and not feminine at all. I like its sheer green appeal.
    Yeah, I tried this about about 2 weeks ago and I would also describe it as a fresh scent. I'd put it in the same category as L' eau Par Kenzo. I don't understand it coming out in winter either. As usual with Mat though, very cool bottle.

Funny! I just tried this last night.

I was slightly dissappointed with it because when I smelled it on paper, the vetiver was fairly dominant with the citrus as accent. But when I sprayed some on my skin I could hardly smell the vetiver.

It was still quite good and will consider it for warm weather, but I would have liked the vetiver to be stronger.

Tried it this past Tuesday and really liked it ... but as usual, my skin eats up citrus frags and it was gone within an hour. Poor longevity (on me anyway).

on my skin...it is Guerlain Vetiver.