Code of Conduct

Question Kouros (original) vs. Kouros Sport

I sampled Kouros Sport today. I can't find the original locally.
    The sport was quite strong for the first 1-2 hours, but I'm really liking the drydown - it's more of a "skin scent" on me after 4-5 hours, but still pretty strong. I can only imagine how strong the original must be!

I did get the "urinal cake" notes that many complain about (at first), but this definitely dries down to a manly man's scent.

I asked opinions of three different women, and they ALL liked Arpege Homme first, Rive Gauche second, and Kouros Sport dead last. All three scents were applied within an hour of one another, and the discriminating females smelled them on me about three hours after application.

What are your thoughts and comparisons between the original and sport?
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”[/FONT]

~ Robert Brault

Default Re: Kouros (original) vs. Kouros Sport

There are quite a few "Kouros Sport"'s out there. Are you talking about Kouros Cologne Sport? I have a decant of that, and love it. I like both the original Big K and the Cologne Sport. I think it works best in summer (which is just starting here) and if you're being a little more physically active. I can smell the link to the original, but I think it has a definite masculine flavour all its own. I'm in favour!

Default Re: Kouros (original) vs. Kouros Sport

This was blue liquid in a clear bottle, reminiscent of the original Kouros bottle.

*edit* Scratch that - it wasn't blue. I think it was the colgne sport.
    Last edited by Scentsibility; 8th December 2006 at 03:00 PM.
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”[/FONT]

~ Robert Brault