Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default UK article on discount frags

There is an article on MoneySavingExpert.com about discount fragrances

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com:....html?t=321215

Martin Lewis is a bit of consumer hero in the UK (I've saved hundreds of pounds through his tips). There's nothing ground breaking in the article, but it does provide some useful links, particularly for UK buyers. I've just ordered some frags from Discount Cosmetics, incl. 50 1.5ml vials of Crown Perfumery Eau de Quinine for £1.10 - 75ml of quality for £1.10!

Oh, and he shows there is a least one Brit who knows the difference between aftershave and EdT

"The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for", Allan Chalmers.

Default Re: UK article on discount frags

Quote Originally Posted by michaeld39
    There is an article on MoneySavingExpert.com about discount fragrances

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com:....html?t=321215

Martin Lewis is a bit of consumer hero in the UK (I've saved hundreds of pounds through his tips). There's nothing ground breaking in the article, but it does provide some useful links, particularly for UK buyers. I've just ordered some frags from Discount Cosmetics, incl. 50 1.5ml vials of Crown Perfumery Eau de Quinine for £1.10 - 75ml of quality for £1.10!

Oh, and he shows there is a least one Brit who knows the difference between aftershave and EdT

Thanks for the link. I use Discount Cosmetics for anything John Patou. An excellent company who deliver in good time. I saw that Crown offer, I have never tried it, let me know if it is worth buying. At that price I should just take a punt, really

Post Thanks / Like

yes that was a useful link, thanks.

while we are on the subject :not quite so low but if you want amouage in the uk these:

http://www.theperfumeboutique.com/index.php

do some pretty good prices with lots of freebies etc and have excellent service and comms (I have no connection to them, just bought some arcus and was very impressed). I think it may be amouage uk in disguise selling overstock, but I am not sure.
    "Donít try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. Ē - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Latch35
    Thanks for the link. I use Discount Cosmetics for anything John Patou. An excellent company who deliver in good time. I saw that Crown offer, I have never tried it, let me know if it is worth buying. At that price I should just take a punt, really
    No problem - I've been wearing a couple of Crown samples today. They were freebies in a decant order from an esteemed BNer. Crown Imperial is tremendous - smooth, rich and elegant . Town and Country I have been far less impressed with - the dry-down is just acceptable but I have a personal dislike of lavender/sage combos. I had a full decant of Eau de Quinine earlier and loved the juniper/gin, with cool relaxed powdery dry-down.

I've been particularly keen to try these because they are discontinued. Like seeing snow on Kilimanjiro - experience it whilst you can!

-
    "The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for", Allan Chalmers.