Code of Conduct

Smile Intro from new member

I just joined this website and find it to be a great resource. I recently took a retail job and am now in the fragrance area. I love helping customers choose fragrances but am not knowledgeable about them at all. For the holidays, many people ask me "what's the newest fragrance?" or "what can I get for a woman who is 70-80?" or "what can I get for my daughter who is 12-18?"... etc. Thankfully, this site helps me to answer what is new - although some of the new ones I did not see listed like Juicy Couture. Also for men, the Sean John one. Anyway, I am glad this website exists. As part of my job, I am supposed to wear a different sample every day so I can help customers. Your comments/reviews are very helpful and will help me determine which I want to sample myself.

Default Re: Intro from new member

Welcome Miluce!!

You have definitely found the right place!! Everyone here is extremely helpful and you'll learn something new every day.

What are your favorite fragrances? Maybe list some of the ones you like to wear and I'm sure you'll have lots of suggestions from the forum.

Welcome to basenotes, Miluce!

Quote Originally Posted by Miluce
    As part of my job, I am supposed to wear a different sample every day
    You'll fit right in. I wear a test of something almost every day, but nobody pays me for it.

I might be working in the fragrance retail business soon too, so I'm glad to see someone else taking the leap for me! Welcome to basenotes, welcome to insanity.
    - Rich

welcome Miluce...have fun. There is so much to learn here.
    Beauty is but the sensible image of the Infinite.
    Like truth and justice it lives within us; like virtue and the moral law it is a companion of the soul.
    -George Bancroft {1800-1891 American Historian}

=

current favorites:
    Balmain Jolie Madame, Serge Lutens Muscs Kublai Khan
    =

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Joining basenotes is like getting immunized against boredom. You'll always find some pleasurable and educational experience here. Welcome.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

ah, lucky you! discounts on fragrance.

Welcome!! You will find this place a wealth of information! And as Quarry said...you'll never get bored with frags here! There's always something new to discover!
    ~*Christy*~

Welcome aboard Miluce!
    Hope you'll find here a good resource for both fun and work!

Juicy Couture and Sean John fragrances. Where is it do you work? Anwyay, welcome to basenotes. It's always good to have a diversity in this community.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

A very warm welcome to you!

I envy that you are able, encouraged even, to wear a different fragrance same each day. It is good to see another SA come to get help before trying to sell a product. Shoppers usually know when they are being spoken to a knowledgable person or just someone who is going to push something on a person.

We'll answer all your questions here. Everyone is already asking you questions!

Welcome...