Code of Conduct

Default KL by Karl Lagerfeld.

Somebody can give me any opinion on this frag?I'm thinking of buying it since it's quite cheap online but never smelled it before.I've read some reviews and seems to be rather mature scent so I wonder if it's appropriate for a 25 year old guy.
    Is it worth buying blind?and how about longevity and sillage.

Default Re: KL by Karl Lagerfeld.

It's quite classic and an excellent scent. Good sillage and excellent longevity. Whether or not it is too mature for you, only you can answer. But the classics can be worn quite easily by younger people if you keep the application liight so you don't come across as Mr. Cologne Guy. Many young Basenoters wear the classics, many do not.

Don't worry about the quality of the scent, it is a good one.

Hi. I have a 2 oz size bottle of KL Homme by Karl Lagerfeld. I am very happy with this cologne. Here's my rundown:

KL Homme is a Winter / cold weather fragrance. It is quite heavy. One could wear it in warmer months, but I think it is better suited to the cold due to it's heaviness.

The fragrance is quite masculine, but it is soft. It's got a nice balance.

Sillage is good and longevity is also good. I don't ever feel as if it fades too fast. It doesn't last a really long time, so you may want to say average to good.

I think it is a great blind buy, especially at current prices if - here's the kicker - if you like masculine smelling fragrances. Karl is good at producing these, and this one does not dissapoint.

On topic: ever get a chance to whiff the older version of Photo? *That's* some piece of work!

Hope this helps.

Edit: I agree completely with foetidus' comments

To me, this scent is kind of a cross between Opium for women and the classic Lagerfeld for men.
    A nice spicy oriental.
    Ce message provient du Québec!

Before I bought this I read a review in which someone likened this to the old CK Obsession for Men. That has stayed with me as an analogy — and even though there is a little more powderiness in KL I still think there is a strong underlying similarity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    To me, this scent is kind of a cross between Opium for women and the classic Lagerfeld for men.
    A nice spicy oriental.
    I already own and love Lagerfeld KL for women - I find it to be a beautiful cross between YSL Opium EDT and Dana Tabu. I have been dithering about buying a bottle of the men's version but now I am definitely going to get a bottle! I love Lagerfeld Classic!!
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

Quote Originally Posted by moondeva
    I already own and love Lagerfeld KL for women - I find it to be a beautiful cross between YSL Opium EDT and Dana Tabu. I have been dithering about buying a bottle of the men's version but now I am definitely going to get a bottle! I love Lagerfeld Classic!!
    Hey moondeva. I have a feeling you are really going to like this stuff. Let me know what you think if you get a chance.

~S.

This is a fantastic frag.
    Im a 24 yr old guy and I think this really suits me. It may not be the safest blind buy, but Its a masterpiece, and if you like it it will be your greatest blind buy!