Code of Conduct

Default Just returned from TJ Maxx. FYI:

I was looking for Eclat d'Arpege, which I swear I saw last week, but it was gone.

I did see Carolina Herrera, Cabotine, Soir de Paris, Balmya ($9.99!), Miss Balmain, Pecksniff's Peach-Gardenia, Montblanc Individuel, 360 Black, Tommy Bahama, Carlos Santana, Brit Red (incl. giftset), Echo, Escada Signature, Gucci Envy, J Lo Live, Marc Jacobs Blush Intense, Splendor, Miracle So Magic, Moschino, Par Amour by Clarins, Ralph Cool, Tracy by Ellen Tracy, Joy Body Cream, Burberry Burberry, Burberry Tender Touch, Burberry Weekend, Cool Water, Kenneth Cole Reaction, L'Air du Temps, and Oh My Dog!

Default Re: Just returned from TJ Maxx. FYI:

Pretty much the same stash I saw when I went to mine about a week ago. bought shalimar light EDT 1.6 oz for $19.99 (present for my mom) and a 100% silk scarf made for the Metropoilitan Museum of Art with that famous Japanese wave print, $12.99! (present for boss)
    Beauty is but the sensible image of the Infinite.
    Like truth and justice it lives within us; like virtue and the moral law it is a companion of the soul.
    -George Bancroft {1800-1891 American Historian}

=

current favorites:
    Balmain Jolie Madame, Serge Lutens Muscs Kublai Khan
    =

Quote Originally Posted by mochi227
    Pretty much the same stash I saw when I went to mine about a week ago. bought shalimar light EDT 1.6 oz for $19.99 (present for my mom) and a 100% silk scarf made for the Metropoilitan Museum of Art with that famous Japanese wave print, $12.99! (present for boss)
    Oh I wish they'd had Shalimar Light. I've have bought it immediately. As it is I came home empty-handed

So wich one did you try out?
    did you manage to get any samples?
    I love Éclat d'Arpège, even though it smells nothing like either the original Arpège or the new reformulation and the metallic topnotes can be a bit off-putting. But i do think that ÉDA is somewhat of a love-it or hate-it kind of scent.