Code of Conduct

Default Fidgi (Guy Larouche) .. where would you wear it?

Oops, I mean Fidji not Fidgi! I've read that this is a sexy fragrance, but some sites say its a clean scent recommended for the office! To me these two descriptions definitely don't gel. The fragrance sounds delightful, but I'd like to get a better take on it - so in your opinion is it one mainly for the office, or would you use it for nights of sweet seduction too?
    Last edited by Lalage; 13th December 2006 at 02:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fidgi (Guy Larouche) .. where would you wear it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lalage
    Oops, I mean Fidji not Fidgi! I've read that this is a sexy fragrance, but some sites say its a clean scent recommended for the office! To me these two descriptions definitely don't gel. The fragrance sounds delightful, but I'd like to get a better take on it - so in your opinion is it one mainly for the office, or would you use it for nights of sweet seduction too?
    I think I have to answer both and neither! Fidji is that rare thing for me, a perfect HG, soul scent that is practically perfect in every way and in every situation. I wear it when I want to project calm, clarity and confidence without overwhelming (like in the office), I wear it when I want to feel sensual, elegant and sophisticated (great on warm spring & summer evenings) and I wear it when I do not know what else to wear, have no particular preferences but still want to smell good. I even reach for it over my beloved Cabochard on days when I want to smell good / enviable (luxe, rich, sophisticated, etc) but do not want to have to 'live up' to what my scent is projecting. It is great with casual, smart, and feminine outfits. It is perfect any time. *sigh* True love.
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

Oh, I love Fidji! Itīs perfect for anywhere and anytime, a true classic!
    I used to have it as my "summer scent" for some years.
    Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by moondeva
    I think I have to answer both and neither! Fidji is that rare thing for me, a perfect HG, soul scent that is practically perfect in every way and in every situation. I wear it when I want to project calm, clarity and confidence without overwhelming (like in the office), I wear it when I want to feel sensual, elegant and sophisticated (great on warm spring & summer evenings) and I wear it when I do not know what else to wear, have no particular preferences but still want to smell good. I even reach for it over my beloved Cabochard on days when I want to smell good / enviable (luxe, rich, sophisticated, etc) but do not want to have to 'live up' to what my scent is projecting. It is great with casual, smart, and feminine outfits. It is perfect any time. *sigh* True love.
    Ok, I'm convinced ..! I've got to have a bottle of this stuff! ! ! I'm buying blind but its so reasonably priced it doesn't really matter. Thanks for the lovely description Moondeva.