Code of Conduct

Question ER Party tonight, what should I wear?

going to a wild and crazy party with my wild and crazy ER crew...
    open bar, dining and dancing.
    will be wearing a cocktail dress of sheer pleated black silk over a nude underslip dress with lipstick red high heels,
    a strand of pearls (I think) and grandma's diamond ring.
    should I wear ambre sultan, ayala's espionage,
    NR for her, or narcisse noir? I feel spicy rather than soft tonight,
    and will be dancing for sure.
    just got my ambre sultan sample from tink, put a drop on the back of my hand, and my bf's response was ... well , he licked my hand!
    (maybe that answers my question, but I would appreciate thoughts from you scent educated folks. thanks.)
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Blog Entries

Default Re: ER Party tonight, what should I wear?

Quote Originally Posted by rtamara41
    going to a wild and crazy party with my wild and crazy ER crew...
    open bar, dining and dancing.
    will be wearing a cocktail dress of sheer pleated black silk over a nude underslip dress with lipstick red high heels,
    a strand of pearls (I think) and grandma's diamond ring.
    should I wear ambre sultan, ayala's espionage,
    NR for her, or narcisse noir? I feel spicy rather than soft tonight,
    and will be dancing for sure.
    just got my ambre sultan sample from tink, put a drop on the back of my hand, and my bf's response was ... well , he licked my hand!
    (maybe that answers my question, but I would appreciate thoughts from you scent educated folks. thanks.)
    Ambre Sultan all the way baby! Wonderfully complex and compeling with the most delicious chocolately amber accord that makes every one who smells it say YUM!
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

No, no, no, Narcisse Noir!!! :wave:

Have fun! :bounce:
    Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

But do you want him licking your hand all night? I wish I knew these frags so I could put my 2 cents in. If his reaction to Ambre Sultan is typical it sounds like it would be a perfect party frag. BTW, your outfit sounds really gorgeous. Have a ton o' fun!

thanks for your input ladies, I ended up running low on the AS so I opted for Ayala's complex Espionage and received several compliments on it.
    It was a fun time, we have an age range from early 20's all the way up to octogenarians. Fun to see everyone in a fun , stress less mode...
    but still off to work this morning...yikes.
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache