Code of Conduct

Default Suggestions, anyone?

Ok, lets try an alternate solution. The question about "Antidote" still stands, but maybe I should try a different approach (haven't investigated male scents for a while, so....).

Receiving party: Male, mid-to-upper 30s, computer nerd-ish, but not quite, casual sorta guy (not jeans, though; more like khakis and nice shirts), warm climate, not much into grooming (don't get me wrong, cleanliness is on target, just not into colognes/manicures/etc.). Somewhat conservative and reserved. Does have a taste for the nicer things in life, though; i.e., not completely immune to the seduction of luxuries. Reasonably adventurous (not going to bungee - sp? - jump, but may go out on a catamaran). Likes to travel. Interested in lots of things, but primarily world history (ancient and middle ages, mostly) and classical music. BMW-ish, not a Porsche or Mercedes kinda person.

As I've mentioned in the Antidote thread, he seems to like Baldessarini, but I really can't tell whether he truly does - he certainly may like it only because I do. But certainly doesn't find it offensive or unwearable.

Would like to sex him up a bit (not too much, though) - it's in him, and with the proper scent I'm sure it'll stand out more. I'm thinking leather, perhaps? Certainly open to other options.
    Veni, Vidi, Visa.

Overcome By Fumes

Default Re: Suggestions, anyone?

Diptyque Eau Lente to bring out the Alexander the Great in him.

Again I must say: Zino Davidoff: sex in a bottle. Fits your description of receiver well.

I think leather is the wrong way to go,, but that just might be me.

Paul Smith: Story

Hi FroFro, nice to see you around again (and that you are still into Baldessarini)

If you want a leather, but not too macho, why not try Cuiron? Its fruit and leather and musk, and I think it'd work quite well.

Joel> Cuiron is on the spot! A moderate leather that still sticks out. Provides that feeling of days passed without feeling olded at all. It's not in your face, but not at all boring.
    Arte et labore

Hey, Joel! Good to see you! Baldessarini rocks!

Thanks for all your suggestions, Gentlemen. I will certainly look into them. I guess there's just no avoiding going on a sniff-fest. Sigh.

Good thing is I don't have to do that until after the New Year.
    Veni, Vidi, Visa.