Code of Conduct

Default Anything out there similar to World Market's Indonesian Teak?

For those that have World Market stores in your locale (they are everywhere) has anyone smelled the Indonesian Teak potpourri/candles/et al?

Its an amazing scent and am wondering if there is anything in a wearable form that is similar.

After sniffing it during some Christmas shopping today, I came home and had to laugh at this result of internet research:

"First stop at Cost Plus World Market which I LOVE and did without in FL. I'm telling you, their Indonesian Teak candles are TO DIE FOR and smell so yummy that ya wanna shove 'em up your nose. If they made a fragrance for men, I would buy it for every single guy I know who would then get lucky beyond his wildest dreams...it is THAT great of a smell where women want to...well, you get my drift. It's hot!"

So apparently I am not alone in my quest.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Dayknight; 17th December 2006 at 04:40 AM.

Default Re: Anything out there similar to World Market's Indonesian Teak?

Ha! No help here, but I've had the same thought.

There's a World Market in Charlotte I used to go to alot. I bought a Green Tea body spray from there. It was o.k., but I ended up using it as a room spray. I've smelled the Indonesian Teak candles. I almost bought them, but passed them up for something esle. I remmember them having a very dark fragrance.

S

Hey, I know you posted this question some time ago, but there is a new fragrance on the market that has a spicy sweet wood notes profile. It is Decadence by Marc Jacobs. It doesn't smell exactly like Indonesian Teak, which I also love, but it has the same sort fragrance profile. Vanilla sandalwood fragrances are also nice too, but nothing beats World Market's Indonesian Teak.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayknight View Post
    For those that have World Market stores in your locale (they are everywhere) has anyone smelled the Indonesian Teak potpourri/candles/et al?

Its an amazing scent and am wondering if there is anything in a wearable form that is similar.

After sniffing it during some Christmas shopping today, I came home and had to laugh at this result of internet research:

"First stop at Cost Plus World Market which I LOVE and did without in FL. I'm telling you, their Indonesian Teak candles are TO DIE FOR and smell so yummy that ya wanna shove 'em up your nose. If they made a fragrance for men, I would buy it for every single guy I know who would then get lucky beyond his wildest dreams...it is THAT great of a smell where women want to...well, you get my drift. It's hot!"

So apparently I am not alone in my quest.

Any ideas?