Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: SotD Monday 18 December

Quote Originally Posted by pellen
    Hmmm... what am I not wearing today? Went shopping and spritzed quite a few. Lolita Lempicka to show my mum, Chanel No. 19 (again to show Mum), L'Heure Bleue, Heure Exquise, Bulgari Black.
    The intended SotD was Armani Prive Bois d'Encens which is excruciatingly boring on me.
    Mum is wearing Armani Prive Eau de Jade for the lime-y top note. And Dad let me spray a little Eau d'Orange Vert on him. He smells fantastic and knows it. Mum nuzzled into his neck to give him a big sniff; he turned red and got a big, embarrassed grin on his face. He's so cute.
    Oh I love stories like this one! Thank you so much for sharing with us your wonderful shopping/sniffing experience It put a huge smile on my face to hear about your mom and dad
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

Washington State

Stella. I never thought I was much of a rose person. It always made me think of my Gramma. I do like Stella though. It is really growing on me.

Can anyone tell me about Nahema By Guerlain? I know it is discontinued, but does it smell good? I know where I can pick up a sample. I was wondering if it would be worth it or not?
    Last edited by MsMuse; 19th December 2006 at 03:12 AM.

The Netherlands

Since my sample of Ayala's Lovender ended last week, I go to bed with Nostalgia. It makes me smile and I love it.