Code of Conduct

Wink "married to yourself" holiday perfume gift

I have a boyfriend and a secret lover but still the holiday season is just another excuse so I can buy what I really want for myself right now...shopping around for everyone like that just makes me feel like getting something for myself anyways and I won 't even wait for Xmas day to use it!

Ordered myself Debut by Parfums Delrae in EDT

Default Re: "married to yourself" holiday perfume gift

Etro Dianthus. And I have neither boyfriend nor secret lover and I don't know which I'd want least. Whee!

Euphoria + body lotion, and a second bottle of KenzoAmour.
    I have a hubby, but no love or lover.
    Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

Well, I got a lot of gifts from a nice perfume store lady yesterday and today. Added some purchases to make it count. When I first entered her store she approached me right away, even though there were several customers at her counter. "I have something for you" she said. She recalled the last time I was into her store and bought a Shiseido moisturizer, that she never gave me any freebies. So she gave me some Shiseido samples right away. Then continued about how I usually scans the female side of the counter and almost before I had said the name Diorissimo there was a mini-flacon with glass stopper and everything in my hand. "See it as a gift...". I was in awe!

I decided to get myself that bottle of Mitsouko I've tested in there several times before. On my way out I noticed how some Shiseido stuff in the Feminité du Bois range was on sale, at 50%! I'll let her know I wanted some of those and promised to come back the next day. She promised to put them away for me.
    Went back there today to pick them up and she came walking with the whole blundle in her hands. The only thing I really wanted were the parfum stylo with cartridges. There was one package with the pen and two cartridges and one package with two extra cartridges, and that was what I wanted. But in her hands was also a huge 5oz bottle with the accompanying Mist Emulsion Body Veil. "Consider that last thing as a gift as well. It is all yours for $28". My jaw dropped for the 2nd time in a row in that store and I happily payed for everything.

Perfect christmas gift to myself! And well, from her as well...

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    Well, I got a lot of gifts from a nice perfume store lady yesterday and today.
    I think she likes YOU.

Wow Shifts you must be living right!

Can't wait to here what happens next time you go in.
    Beauty is an ecstasy; it is as simple as hunger.
    There is really nothing to be said about it.
    It is like the perfume of a rose: you can smell it and that is all.

--W. Somerset Maugham

My Wardrobe

I'm tempted by Frederic Malle Eau d'Hiver.

I just ordered a bottle of Boucheron. I couldn't wait until after the holidays.

Mmm..I like your style, you bad girl you. I have a boyfriend but am secretly in love with 'a friend' who wears Gucci pour Homme. I asked my boyfriend to buy me Fidji for Xmas, (hoping it will impress the other guy ) but if he doesn't I'll give it to myself for Christmas!

Wow, ladies!

Such admissions on this thread here! I'm hoping to start seeing people realize that it's okay to openly share partners. Why does it have to be a secret? Why be all to one person and almost nothing to another person you want so bad? Any chance your "secret lover" might be a woman?

google polyamory

Stephanie

I bought the new Betsey Johnson and the EDP of Creative Scentualization's Perfect Veil. I blame it on Christmas time giftsets and the "If I don't get it for myself then noone will." excuse. Thinking about it though when it comes to fragrances I do use that excuse alot. ;>

Smile Re: "married to yourself" holiday perfume gift

I see giving a gift to myself as an act of worship to the body which is the temple of the soul.
    My gift to myself was Brit EdP already two weeks ago.

AND: boyfriend, lover and girlfriends will be happy, too, because i smell sooo good.

Polyamourous, poly-perfumey = poly-happy !
    "They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."
    Edgar Allan Poe

http://perfumum.blogspot.com/