Code of Conduct

Arrow Boucheron Jaipur Homme Fraicheur

Just bought this blind on ebay in a bidding frenzy...its not even in the basenotes directory...anyone aware of what this is like...it would be nice if someone shares his experience with this one, if any...

thanks in advance

gupts
    Last edited by gupts; 22nd December 2006 at 03:34 PM.

Default Re: Boucheron Jaipur Homme Fraicheur

If, you're talking about Jaïpur Homme Fraîcheur Epicée, it's on the directory under Jaipur Homme Fresh. If you're talking about the Jaïpur Homme Fraîcheur (2006 release), it's not on the directory. Please tell us how it is when it gets to your hands!

Quote Originally Posted by castorpollux
    If, you're talking about Jaïpur Homme Fraîcheur Epicée, it's on the directory under Jaipur Homme Fresh. If you're talking about the Jaïpur Homme Fraîcheur (2006 release), it's not on the directory. Please tell us how it is when it gets to your hands!

Castorpollux i just noticed that ur wardrobe icon is the bottle of Jaipur homme..i like it...honestly speaking i bid for Boucheron Jaipur Homme Fraicheur mainly coz of its impressive bottle...it looks to me like a little bronze armour...looks so masculine

In the pic i can just see Jaipur Homme Fraicheur Boucheron...the seller has mentioned in the description that it is Limited edition..

gupts

Overcome By Fumes

I don't believe there is a difference between the various labels of Fresh/Fraicheur versions. They have a bit more cinnamon and less powdery vanilla than the original and are quite distinct in that, but the family resemblance is not lost. Anyone have proof to the contrary (eg. note listings)?

I tried it at a new discount fragrance shop in DFO (Direct Factory Outlets) next to Spencer St Station. They have quite a few gift sets of it there (but I can't remember the price).

To me it was a lighter version of Jaipur. I'm not the best judge of these type scents, as they have many fans, but I'm nearly always more enamored of the original, the only exception being lighter version of Versace Man, which I like better than the original.
    Renato

Quote Originally Posted by docluv45
    I don't believe there is a difference between the various labels of Fresh/Fraicheur versions. They have a bit more cinnamon and less powdery vanilla than the original and are quite distinct in that, but the family resemblance is not lost. Anyone have proof to the contrary (eg. note listings)?
    Let's see, from what i know :

Jaïpur Homme EDT Fraîcheur Epicée: (2004)
    top: orange, bergamot, nutmeg.
    middle: clove, white pepper, coriander, pine needles.
    base: amber, cinnamon woods.
    This one is spicier, more ambery and not as sweet as the original.

Jaïpur Homme Fraîcheur (2006):
    It has a combination of "Cool spices", nutmeg and bergamot, everlast flower, patchouli and cashmere woods, along with some other notes of the original Jaïpur Homme. Apparently this one is a woody version of the original. Haven't semelled this one yet.

cheers