Code of Conduct

Default Freedom at last....

As some of you know, I checked myself into a rehab about 5 weeks ago. I was going to stay for only 3 weeks but extended for 5. During that time I did not spray one drop of perfume on me. The rehab had a strict policy on holding onto any items that contained alcohol in them. I figured why bother bringing cologne up there if they I can't hold on to it. I did however manage to rub magazine frag strips on my neck every once in a while. As well as using my deo as cologne. I guess you could say I was desperate. When I got home, I celebrated my birthday and I recieved a 4 oz bottle of Green Irish Tweed. It's a top notch cologne and I will make sure I use it wisely. I was also greeting with a package of decants that I ordered before I went into rehab. In that package included:
    JPG Le Male
    Swiss Army
    Leau D'Issey
    Leau Par Kenzo
    Tea for Two
    Geir EDP
    M7 Fresh
    Paco Rabanne XS
    Body Korous

Various samples where thrown into the mix as well. I am stoked to try all these different frags out. I have alot of testing to do. My collection has grown out of hand and I needed to get to 500 posts to I can start selling in the marketplace. Never the less, I look forward to picking up where I left off. Which was learning about frags and sharing my experniences with the frags. Thanks to all the people who send me PM's while I was in there. It feels good to be back.

Default Re: Freedom at last....

Toad Kings - good on ya!

and wait for a cold misty day before trying Tea For Two. A big pot of Lapsang Souchong, a thick woolie sweater and a comfy chair by the fire are my recommended accompaniments.
    "The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for", Allan Chalmers.

Blog Entries

Welcome back!!
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

One day at a time my man. Congrats and have a nice holiday season.

Good you had something nice to look forward to !

Welcome back and enjoy!

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

summer means fireflys

welcome back, Kevin! I'm really glad that you are back ... you have some great scents to be testing.
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Congratulations my friend and a very warm welcome back .

Proud of you .
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

welcome back. lookn forward to reading your reviews about your new samples.

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes. It is good to back back and smelling scents on my body again. I look forward to testing out all these new decants and writing my thoughts about them. Happy Holidays to all

Congratulations and Happy Holidays!! Looks like you've chosen some great fragrances. Hope you enjoy trying them all out.