Code of Conduct

Default Perfume Profiling / The Tagging Thread

This thread is directed toward those of us that are using the "tagging" feature of the Baseotes directory. Have you noticed that some of your tags are much more popular or widely used than others? If so, does that tell you anything about your perfume personality or buying habits?

My biggest tags are as follows: Boyfriend Positive, Clean, Dark, FLORAL (this is huge), Gourmand, Oriental, Sweet, Vanilla, Vintage, Casual, Cold Weather.

So, the Djuna celebrity scent (coming soon! or not) would be a dark floriental with lots of sweet vanilla and a vintage attitude, which you could wear on weekends in January. Also, my boyfriend would like it, which would be great, if you were madly attracted to my boyfriend. Actually, that sounds like Parfum Sacre, so I don't think I need to run out to a bespoke perfumery any time soon.

How about you? What do your tags tell you?

Favorite Notes:
    Rose, Apricot, Violet, Leather, Iris, Blackberry, Saffron, Musk, Incense

Default Re: Perfume Profiling / The Tagging Thread

Im tagging my perfumes, too, and it is really, really fun. But Im afraid my tags tells me that I have a great, great need of getting to know my perfumes better! I have got myself too many bottles in too short time. I just know a few of them in the way I want to know them all.