Code of Conduct

Smile Xmas Morning... So funny and tender!

This morning something tender and funny at the same time happened to me so, as it's related to smell, I thought it's nice to share it with you.
    As every xmas morning wake up not too late, I do my tasks for xmas lunch (usually I have some of my special dishes to prepare... ) then I prepare myself and put a smellie on. Today I put on few drops of Tabac Blond from my precious sample directly taken in Paris from Caron's fountains. Then I went to high mass for Christmas.
    This year it happened I had to direct the choir accompaning the ceremony so I was in the middle of a side altar, in front of the choir and close to the people. It happens to be always lots of children there, and specially on xmas morning. So at the moment of shaking hands in sign of peace, I shook the hand of a child near me, then I started shaking hands also to chior member close to me but here happended something surious...
    A girl from the choir told me to turn myself, so I did it...
    And I saw a group of children wanting to shake my hand and all rivaling to shake it first... They indeed put a smile on my face... So I started shaking their hands...
    The even more funny thing is the reason of all the fact...
    Out of the church a mom told me the first kid that shook my hand told to the friends "oh... his hands smell so good, go smell, go smell him"
    That's why the other lil friends wanted all to do it! I laughed myself so much and I felt the sense of childish authenticity that made me appreciate even more the xmas atmosphere!
    Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Default Re: Xmas Morning... So funny and tender!

Cute story. Merry Christmas, mag!!
    De gustibus non est disputandum

Nice
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

veramente una storia di Natale !
    bellissimo !

Those little stories makes things special :-)

buon natale Magnifiscent ....

Renz

Blog Entries

That's ADORABLE! Made me smile just reading that .
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Basenotes Institution

A heart-warming story, Mag! Thanks for sharing with us. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

What a lovely little 'Christmas Carol' and thank you so much for sharing.
    After reading this, Tabac Blond will forever evoke the picture of Christmas and smiling children with extremely good taste in scent.
    Peace and joy to you and everyone dear to you
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp
    Currently wearing: VIP Room by VIP Room

Fabulous post Mag. Thank you for letting us share in that special moment.

Barry