Code of Conduct

Default Surprise SMW gift from E-Bay!

I was completely floored when my parents bought Silver Mountain Water for me at Christmas. I did not expect it at all! I went out with my mother in November just to do a little shopping before the holiday crowds, and of course I had to stop by a few places to smell some things. I had sprayed cards of various Creed scents, and as it so happened, my mother quietly fell in love with SMW and bought the 4oz. bottle on E-Bay for me, without ever saying a word. Here's the kicker - I knew the retail price is a little too high for her to consider SMW, or any frag for that matter, as being "worth it", so I asked about the price. Get this: $50, INCLUDING SHIPPING. While she thought it was the deal of a lifetime, I immediately thought, "OH NO A FAKE!!" and rushed to try it out. I am pleasantly surprised to report that everything looks good, and the smell is every bit as full-bodied as I remember it. I inspected the bottle, the packaging, etc, and it seems to be fine. There are a few small scratches in the paint on the bottle, but I'm not too worried with it...I haven't detected any of the giveaway signs of a fake bottle, and through one wearing, I believe I have the real thing. Among the other things I received was a digital camera, so as soon as I get it operating I'll post some pictures of the box/bottle for those excellent Creed-police we have on here for inspection, but so far, Merry Christmas to me!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Surprise SMW gift from E-Bay!

That's great, John! Congrats! SMW is a wonderful frag.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Default Re: Surprise SMW gift from E-Bay!

Now there's a Mother! Great story John.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe