Code of Conduct
    smeller

Default Gucci Rush and Azzaro Visit

Are these two scents similar? Do they belong to the same scent family?

I own Visit and I'm beginning to like this, but can't find Rush (seems it's not available here).

If not, what scent would be closer to Rush?

Default Re: Gucci Rush and Azzaro Visit

well angeliques sous la pluie of frederic malle. look for rush on makeupalley or ebay!

smeller

Thanks, but I'm still not sure if I want to do this effort just to get Gucci Rush. I would like a comparison between Visit and Rush. Are they completely different stuff?

By the way, I also own a sample of Gucci pour Homme (which I find intriguing), and I can feel some common points with Visit (which seems darker/harder than GPH). Nevertheless, never smelled Rush.

Visit deviates from Rush with the Pink Pepper note which makes the scent "sharper" and "jagged". Rush is smoother and more "milkey". I think Gucci PH may be closer to Visit than to Rush. I own all three, and they are all spectacular. My current fav of three is Rush.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

smeller

Now I see how many times this subject was discussed before here. Even so, seems to be a controversial and recorrent theme, and I'm satisfied with my Visit so far, concerning to woods.

I can only compare it to Gucci pour Homme, and Visit seems to be even more rewarding to my taste.

In fact, my prevous complaint on Visit was I found it very cedary. If Rush is more cedary (as pointed at other threads), one more reason to stick with Visit.

And after I found out it is another Annick Menardo, I'm becoming a fan...