Code of Conduct

Default If I Could Have Only One...

Well, I ventured to a regional mall today to look for some after-Christmas fragrance buys... and was pretty dissappointed. There were a few markdowns, but mainly on all the deparment store droll that is so popular during the holidays. Dejected, I started walking back to the exit when I noticed there was one of those little fragrance "islands" in the middle of the store. It seemed they were hit hard for the holidays, but I decided to check it out. Of course, the lady there said that "everything good was sold out."

And by that, I guess she meant, "No Acqua di Gio (or any Armani), no Nautica, no Kenneth Cole, no Sean John, no Curve... nothing anybody buys." But, oh, how she was wrong. There were "gems" discussed her on Basenotes frequently, and they were seriously on sale. The problem is their stock was low, and they had some difficult policies- if there was only one left, they wouldn't open it up so I can smell it (unless the package didn't have plastic wrap on it). There were quite a few frags I've heard of, but haven't seen (or smelt) anywhere before. I have a few dollars left over from Christmas, and I think I'd like to buy something, but I don't know exactly what. If you're up for a challenge, take a look at my wardrobe, and the list below, and make me a recommendation. Thanks for your help!

Choices:

Dior Homme
    Minotaure
    Van Cleef and Arpels por Homme
    Tsar by VC&A
    L'Instant de Guerlain
    Iceberg Twice
    Ungaro III
    Animale Animale
    One Man Show
    KL pour Homme
    Cristobal by Balenciaga
    Sculpture
    Full Metal Jacket (can't find this in the directory)
    Uomo? Moschino
    Moschino Friends
    Thallium & Thallium Sport
    Darkness by John Williams

Thanks again!

Default Re: If I Could Have Only One...

L'Instant is my pick if you can get it on clearance. You can probably unload it easily here if you don't like it.
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”[/FONT]

~ Robert Brault

Dior Homme.

L'Instant and Dior Homme are my picks. Good luck, bro. I know you asked for one, sorry...
    Peace ~ Markymark

If you mean paloma picasso minotaure, i would choose that. That is, if you like orientals. It used to be kind of popular years ago (if i remember correctly) but your sure to recieve lots of compliments for it. To be honest, everything else on that list that i recognize falls into the "smells familiar to a lot of other things" category.