Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default L'Air du Desert Marocain 100ml discontinued

Earlier today, Andy Tauer stated that production of the 100ml bottle of L'Air has now ceased (check his blog). Instead, it'll be available in 50ml and has assured the readers that the juice will be exactly the same. However, it looks like the price will be close to that of the 100ml bottle! So far, no explanation has been given as to why this is the case.

All the affiliate websites I've checked are still selling L'Air in 100ml, apart from Andy's own ordering website. Personally, it would have made more sense for both sizes to be available - maybe he'll justify himself very soon.

In the meantime, I've just ordered another bottle from their UK distributor, Eie Flud (and they apparently have plenty of 100ml bottles left in stock). Ordering a back-up so soon is something I don't normally do but, given the quality of this juice, I don't want to have to pay more for it in the future.

Grab them while you can!

Default Re: L'Air du Desert Marocain 100ml discontinued

This news sort of puts me in a quandry, actually.

I'm waiting for a sample I ordered to arrive before I decide to buy a bigger bottle. If I like L'Air--and the signs point to yes--and there's a sudden rush to deplete all the 100ml bottles, I'm sunk. Interesting turn of events, for sure, and quite greedy of Tauer it seems.
    De gustibus non est disputandum

Thumbs up Re: L'Air du Desert Marocain 100ml discontinued

Quote Originally Posted by ifconfig
    This news sort of puts me in a quandry, actually.

I'm waiting for a sample I ordered to arrive before I decide to buy a bigger bottle. If I like L'Air--and the signs point to yes--and there's a sudden rush to deplete all the 100ml bottles, I'm sunk. Interesting turn of events, for sure, and quite greedy of Tauer it seems.
    I just ordered a 100ml from Luckyscent and it was in stock. ifconfig, sending you PM. I can send you the sample I already have, gratis. Salt Lake to Boise should only take one day.

Paul
    “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”

~ Robert Brault

Scentsibility:

Thanks a bunch!!

hmm I have never sampled this and my local store doesn't carry it. How is this for a blind buy?

Here's a snipit from Andy's blog posted today. I think it may explain the sudden doubling in price:
    "The fragrance is not touched at all, promised!, even with some ingredients becoming expensive or harder to get: Not touched, promised!"
    This leads me to believe the obvious, he's paying more to create it.
    Now I feel almost obligated to buy the 100ml today, before only the 50's are availabe for the same exact price.

Quote Originally Posted by stiv
    Here's a snipit from Andy's blog posted today. I think it may explain the sudden doubling in price:
    "The fragrance is not touched at all, promised!, even with some ingredients becoming expensive or harder to get: Not touched, promised!"
    This leads me to believe the obvious, he's paying more to create it.
    Now I feel almost obligated to buy the 100ml today, before only the 50's are availabe for the same exact price.
    If that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised if it either becomes discontinued within the next 2-3 years or its formulation is changed.

Quote Originally Posted by matreal
    hmm I have never sampled this and my local store doesn't carry it. How is this for a blind buy?
    Well, evryone is different and we react differently to the same frag but....it's one of my top 5. My first bottle was a blind buy and it's still about 90% full but I still just ordered a second bottle..... It's a gorgeous scent !

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by matreal
    I'd say it'd be a bloody great blind buy - you wouldn't have any trouble shifting it, if you didn't like it.

Go for it!

Thanks very much for the info. I was thinking about blinding this one anyway, but this news cinched it for me. I just bought the 100ml bottle. I feel pretty good about the blind buy in this case though, because this fragrance seems to be favorably mentioned in multiple threads, and sounds like a frag that I am really going to enjoy.

I can't wait to get my shipment and also have some L'artisan samples coming with the order, too! Thanks again!!

Here's Andy's response to the comments made on his blog:

"What I did in terms of reducing the bottle size, I had to do, on one hand in light of my bank account (pre-investments for stocks, less margin due to the lower $US and higher prices for everything, starting with bottles, alcohol and ending with stickers) and on the other hand in light of handling my stocks of bottles and packaging material. And also in light of handling 50 liters of air du désert somewhere in my appartment’s basement….Having too many different bottles and packaging materials is a nightmare, a constant fight to make sure to have enough and a lot of pre-investment. You probably know this.

As for the ingredients: Perfumer friends tell me to charge much, much more. In theory I probably should. Looking at what is on the market… I should double or increase three times. But I do not want to. I want my perfumes to be affordable...

Honestly: If I would do it again: I would charge twice. And I think I should, too. But again. In the end, I want people to enjoy these fragrances at a reasonable price."

Now this has no similarity to terre d'hermes right because I heard that was a safe blind buy and luckily i found a store that carried it first and I hated it

Man...I want to sample this but I can only seem to find this on Luckyscent.

They have samples, but I like to shop around and if I find a decent deal, I may just get a bottle and cross my fingers.

Are there any other places to get it?

DrBubba: there're other places, but luckyscent has it for the cheapest I've seen so far. All right people, stop buying this before I sample it!!

DrBubba: there're other places, but luckyscent has it for the cheapest I've seen so far. All right people, stop buying this before I sample it!!

OK...if that's the cheapest, I may take a gamble on it.

Thanks!

Andy Tauer (and a lot of others) are making the point about the need to raise his prices because he "made a mistake" in originally setting the price for L'Air; apparently, he didn't consider a lot of factors such as the price of raw materials, the popularity of the juice, etc.

Well, that's all good and reasonable but it begs the question: why are his customers now supposed to pay for his mistake by paying the 200 per cent markup in price? That's the crux of the issue, I believe.

This is a free world. Tauer is free to raise his price and I am free to resist becoming a customer of his, regardless of how good his juice is.

Andy Tauer (and a lot of others) are making the point about the need to raise his prices because he "made a mistake" in originally setting the price for L'Air; apparently, he didn't consider a lot of factors such as the price of raw materials, the popularity of the juice, etc.

Well, that's all good and reasonable but it begs the question: why are his customers now supposed to pay for his mistake by paying the 200 per cent markup in price? That's the crux of the issue, I believe.

This is a free world. Tauer is free to raise his price and I am free to resist becoming a customer of his, regardless of how good his juice is.
    Personally, I see this more as an opportunity to profit from his mistake. Even I scratched my head when I first saw the price of a 100ml bottle of L'Air (cheap for a potentially classic niche scent, wouldn't you say?). As far as I'm concerned, I plan to stock up on L'Air so I won't need to worry about paying the correct price for it. Just do the same and this price hike will mean nothing to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor
    As far as I'm concerned, I plan to stock up on L'Air so I won't need to worry about paying the correct price for it. Just do the same and this price hike will mean nothing to you too.
    Trebor,

To quote the inimitable Samuel L. Jackson, "my ass may be dumb, but I ain't no dumbass!"

You bet I'll be stocking up on the juice at its present price; however, like I posted on Tauer's blog, I'll be buying my last bottle of L'Air. However great the bargain, however wonderful the juice, I'm railing against the tactic of making his customers "pay" for the popularity of his perfume.

That's all.

Trebor,

To quote the inimitable Samuel L. Jackson, "my ass may be dumb, but I ain't no dumbass!"

You bet I'll be stocking up on the juice at its present price; however, like I posted on Tauer's blog, I'll be buying my last bottle of L'Air. However great the bargain, however wonderful the juice, I'm railing against the tactic of making his customers "pay" for the popularity of his perfume.

That's all.
    Fair enough. I'm just glad he didn't recall all the remaining 100ml bottles yet to be sold.

Fair enough. I'm just glad he didn't recall all the remaining 100ml bottles yet to be sold.
    That will probably be next!

I bought the 100ml bottle in the morning from firstinfragrance. I get three samples for free and free shipping.
    All for 69,00 Euro, but it wasn't the last bottle.

decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Luckyscent is out of stock as of today

Looovely! NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by ramtip
    Luckyscent is out of stock as of today

Yep! So glad I was able to act quickly yesterday. Hope y'all can find it elsewhere. It's worth the search.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Two websites out of the 'game' another three to go...

Amazing! I just cannot believe the backlash from this announcement. It's truly amazing and somewhat sickening.

Wow...I just ordered a bottle this morning from Luckyscent with some of my Christmas money & I had no idea they were going to stop making the 100ml bottles...good timing on my part. I have a couple of decants and I absolutely adore this one. It is one of the most unique fragrances I have ever encountered. Extermely high quality & incredibly potent. I can see a 100ml bottle lasting for years in my wardrobe...you don't need to apply much with this one and it just lasts & lasts.

Don't fret, ICONFIG, I'm sure there are still plenty of 100ml bottles warehoused...they should be around for at least a little while...it will take some time to get the 50ml's into production and on store shelves I would think. Good Luck!

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by GraySwan
    Wow...I just ordered a bottle this morning from Luckyscent with some of my Christmas money & I had no idea they were going to stop making the 100ml bottles...good timing on my part. I have a couple of decants and I absolutely adore this one. It is one of the most unique fragrances I have ever encountered. Extermely high quality & incredibly potent. I can see a 100ml bottle lasting for years in my wardrobe...you don't need to apply much with this one and it just lasts & lasts.

Don't fret, ICONFIG, I'm sure there are still plenty of 100ml bottles warehoused...they should be around for at least a little while...it will take some time to get the 50ml's into production and on store shelves I would think. Good Luck!

Kim
    Well done, Kim! Actually, the 50ml bottles are ready to go - if you order L'Air from Andy's site, right now, that's you'll be getting...

Well done, Kim! Actually, the 50ml bottles are ready to go - if you order L'Air from Andy's site, right now, that's you'll be getting...
    Damn....spoke too soon. I forgot they were a such a small outfit.... I feel even more fortunate...hope everyone else here is able to snag a bottle or two. Fingers crossed.

Kim

Eh, f--k it! :-)

You're all welcome to L'Air, I'll buy something else... perhaps a bottle of Fumerie Turque instead! I refuse to believe any perfume is that good and if it is, still f--k it!

Looks like I got one of the last 100ml bottles yesterday, and actually it's now kind of bitter sweet. I'm glad that I've got this fragrance coming, but I feel bad for those that wanted it and now cannot seem to get the same deal that was made available to me only yesterday. It's amazing just how fast news of this change actually affected the market place! I'll certainly keep my eyes open for any other 100ml bottles lurking out there and will share a post of their whereabouts if I do happen to see any.

I have read a lot of positive reviews of this fragrance and it was high on my wish list. I will look to see if I can find it, but I also go along somewhat with ifconfig...if I cannot find it at a price I feel it is worth, oh well.

Even if it is a great scent, there are others scents out there that I also want. I know I cannot come close to obtaining them all, but I can obtain some of them. And I will be happy with that.

As for the 200 percent mark-up. Even with the rise in the commodities needed to make this fragrance, it is hard to imagine someone being that far off the mark.

Well, I just received my first 100ml bottle today - yipeeee! :bounce:

As for those who haven't purchased theirs yet, there's still a couple of webistes that has it in stock - just check on Andy's website.

Dependent

Andy referenced the MUA blog yesterday on which there were 3 posts, one from a basenoter I recognize.

All the heat and desire for L'Air du Desert Marocain was generated here on basenotes. We sang it's praise's, and his head hit the pillow dreaming of all the money still in those 55 gallon drums. I think that the comment field on his blog should tell him where his customers are flocking from and how we feel about it.

I'll be first.
    Last edited by fredricktoo; 29th December 2006 at 01:06 PM.

... there's still a couple of webistes that has it in stock - just check on Andy's website.
    His Zurich shop does not offer 100 ml/3.4 oz any more! They list 50 ml/ 1.7 oz at $65 / Swiss Franks 85 instead! (last checked: Dec 28, 06) Tauer partly tried to justify doubling the price with a decreased value of the US Dollar. But he also doubled the price in Swiss Franks. Therefore, the argument has little credibility.

(Andy....on his blog): "...Perfumer friends tell me to charge much, much more. In theory I probably should. Looking at what is on the market I should double or increase three times."
    In other words, Mr. Tauer tells his customers to be grateful they get away with double the price only, where he could in fact charge triple that amount ???
    I wonder what kind of perfumer friends these may be. Not even Creeds themselves ever demonstrated such unveiled arrogance (correct me if I am wrong). As I couldn't believe this when I first read it, I went back to the source. Sadly enough, it is all really there: http://www.tauerperfumes.com/blog/
    Last edited by narcus; 29th December 2006 at 05:41 PM.
    'Il mondo dei profumi è un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

As far as I recall the 100ml bottle in the Zurich shop was available for 85,00 swiss Franks.

That is
    52,87 Euro or
    69,47 US$ or
    35,46 £

That was really cheap IMHO. Now it's quite expensive ....

Luileiny.com is now out of stock as well!
    Last edited by dr.creed; 29th December 2006 at 01:23 PM.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

It's still available on the Aus Liebe Zum Duft website but it's a little more expensive (£53, including p+p, uninsured within the EU).

It's also still available at the website where I ordered my two bottles, Eie Flud - the price is the same as on the American websites (about $85), but I have no idea about p+p outside the UK. Each bottle cost me a total of £45 ($90).
    Last edited by Trebor; 29th December 2006 at 02:55 PM.

Dependent

I appreciate the help Trebor

all the 100ml bottles on US websites have magically disappeared. They were about $85.00 or so.

I was just warming up to buying L'air du Desert Marocain. IMO, the quality of the fragrance supports the new cost. But the overnight doubling of price is not good public relations.

wow....this may not be the popular view...BUT....Mr. Tauer made a product initially that many folks talked about and whined about and as the production ran closer to precious quantities now its scarce...for the original price....where was the support initially as folks said..."i dunno....lemme get a sample so i can be sure"...and then all the "is it worth its"...and "is it really that great...buy fumerie turque instead"...my feeling is this....samples were available...i checked it out...it was excellent...the price for the initial offering was fair...and quite affordable....i say where was the the support in the beginning...had others supported this gentleman perhaps things would be different...."oh lets see if all the others like it first so i can then be in the support group"....frankly i think too many wait to determine the status quo...shame on those that didnt first come to support an excellent offering...now be it as it may...pay the piper...surely Mr tauer isnt the devil...he's a man that produces a product...initial support is so important for an artist...and yet now that it changes value for whatever reason people have a "sour grapes" attitude...jiminy cricket...Mr tauer is a passionate man making a product that is skillfully developed singularly,...he is more than entitled to charge whatever he will...why would you expect him to somehow apologize....ya know i'm a glassblower...when folks get ruffled about the price of my items/wares...i simply hand them a dyi offering....a bag of sand /salt /and ash....may they craft the item themselves...
    Last edited by sobranie; 30th December 2006 at 07:24 AM.

My only issue with Tauer was that his explanation on his website sounded like a politician. Be glad I didn't the triple the price because others say I should...is that the way you should come across to customers? If he ever fails at perfumery, maybe he should go into politics...he already has enough blind followers here to win any election. I could care less what he charges..as a potential customer..he sounded like a jerk in his explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jock_With_Scents
    My only issue with Tauer was that his explanation on his website sounded like a politician. Be glad I didn't the triple the price because others say I should...is that the way you should come across to customers? If he ever fails at perfumery, maybe he should go into politics...he already has enough blind followers here to win any election. I could care less what he charges..as a potential customer..he sounded like a jerk in his explanation.
    The following is Andy's comment on his blog - I don't think he sounds like a jerk at all; keep in mind this is a conversation with other perfumers (Heather and Konstantin) who've written to him about the subject and he is responding to their questions ... judge for yourself:

"Dear Heather
    I think, I will…. Please do not worry about the pricing. I am sure the price of 85 Swiss Francs, 65 $ US is fine. I never changed the price even with the dollar being 10 % lower than it was when we did the initial calculations and some increases in the raw materials prices. So far I did not calculate my work at all as I have a job that allows me to cross-finance this perfume venture in a sense. At least as far as investments for new stuff are concerned.

What I did in terms of reducing the bottle size, I had to do, on one hand in light of my bank account (pre-investments for stocks, less margin due to the lower $US and higher prices for everything, starting with bottles, alcohol and ending with stickers) and on the other hand in light of handling my stocks of bottles and packaging material. And also in light of handling 50 liters of air du désert somewhere in my appartment’s basement….Having too many different bottles and packaging materials is a nightmare, a constant fight to make sure to have enough and a lot of pre-investment. You probably know this.

As for the ingredients: Perfumer friends tell me to charge much, much more. In theory I probably should. Looking at what is on the market… I should double or increase three times. But I do not want to. I want my perfumes to be affordable. How about this not complete list…..(covering part of the naturals)
    Patchouli from Indonesia
    Cedarwood from Texas, rectified
    Vetiver from Haiti (a quality that is somewhat hard to get…)
    Birchtar
    Cistus essential oil and extract (this the water distilled oil together with some of the remaining extract that is left behind)
    Ambrein, again a quality that I had to look for a while and that is not that easy to get
    Oakmoss, decolorized
    Jasmin absolute from Egypt
    Geranium
    Bergamot, Bergaptene free
    Cumin, frum Turkey
    Petitgrain from Morocco
    Lemongrass from Guatemala
    Lemon oil from California
    Lavendel, from Bulgari
    Corriander, Russian

These are the key components, but there goes more in it, not all of it is cheap, of course, but this remains the perfumers secret …..

Dear Konstantin… difficult to go beyond what I have just said. I hope you understand. For the Maroc pour elle, the calculations look like a nightmare, to be honest… we are talking about Jasmin absolute from Morocco and Egypt, Rose absolute from Morocco and Bulgaria, both the Jasmines and the Roses at conc. higher than 5% in the perfume concentrate mix, sandalwood from Mysore (I still have stock), organic Patchouli, Frankincense in a really good quality and rather expensive and more… Honestly: If I would do it again: I would charge twice. And I think I should, too. ;-)

But again. In the end, I want people to enjoy these fragrances at a reasonable price."

Yes, I read all of it on his website, and when it is presented all together sounds a little better doesn't it? The fact still is that he thinks based on what is on the market now, he could have tripled his prices based on others input. Justification for doubling price in one fell swoop, at the same time there is a sudden hysteria over this product in question on the blog sites, is troubling at best for me.
    Again this is only my perception of the seller as a potential buyer of his product. I could be wrong...but to me as a consumer...something doesn't smell quite right about this %100 spike in price. But as stated on other threads...he can charge whatever he wants and I wish him the best seriously. I have read his blog for over a year now also and respect his passion for his art. And in the end...maybe it is not so bad that he is 'cashing in' on his work. Thanks for including his conversation for others to see. Best to everyone and peace to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jock_With_Scents
    Yes, I read all of it on his website, and when it is presented all together sounds a little better doesn't it? The fact still is that he thinks based on what is on the market now, he could have tripled his prices based on others input. Justification for doubling price in one fell swoop, at the same time there is a sudden hysteria over this product in question on the blog sites, is troubling at best for me.
    Again this is only my perception of the seller as a potential buyer of his product. I could be wrong...but to me as a consumer...something doesn't smell quite right about this %100 spike in price. But as stated on other threads...he can charge whatever he wants and I wish him the best seriously. I have read his blog for over a year now also and respect his passion for his art. And in the end...maybe it is not so bad that he is 'cashing in' on his work. Thanks for including his conversation for others to see. Best to everyone and peace to all.
    As far as I can see, any "hysteria" started when ifconfig's simultaneous posts on POL and Basenotes spurred a mini buying frenzy - and to be more precise, the only hysteria I've seen has occurred on *this* forum. As Andy points out, this product's sales peaked back when Luca Turin reviewed it favorably - quite a while ago.

We're still talking about this? Geesh...
    Last edited by rach2jlc; 30th December 2006 at 06:36 PM.
    Is there any point in saying everything? -Basho

Quote Originally Posted by caribou55313
    The following is Andy's comment on his blog…
    Thanks for putting that together and posting it.

I paid $62 for a 50ml bottle of Avignon. If I like something, I'll buy it.

Completely off-topic maybe, but what does POL stand for in this context? I assume that it is another perfume-related forum, but I can't figure out where/what it really is. Can anyone explain?

-ben
    Nihil Obstat Ben

My Wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by greyhueofdoubt

Completely off-topic maybe, but what does POL stand for in this context? I assume that it is another perfume-related forum, but I can't figure out where/what it really is. Can anyone explain?

-ben
    Here you go Ben.

Dan

Daily Wardrobe

Strangely enough, I get nervous when a bottle is down to 30ml, so I generally prefer to buy 100ml. Avignon is on top of my list and I would expect to pay $95 to $110 for it, not $124. Lesnez, also Switzerland (EDP and EDT - 50ml) cost $70-80, 100ml are offered as 2x50ml for $130 . I think it makes sense to give the customer an option for different sizes. Colognes for men with 50 ml max are a little silly. I would go somewhere else, if it was to be for a gift!
    Completely off-topic maybe, but what does POL stand for in this context... -ben
    strange place that PerfumeOf Life. They allow you to read without registering. But you just get to see poster's names. So I registered, and now they want one dollar, promising I could then read everything for lifetime... is it really about perfume? Or is it about sex...?
    Last edited by narcus; 30th December 2006 at 06:08 PM.
    'Il mondo dei profumi è un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Well, I've recently been e-mailed by Heather (at Eie Flud), stating that they no longer have any 100ml bottles of L'Air left in stock (even though their website states otherwise).

I received my second 100ml bottle today.

Once in a while a certain fragrance gets hyped here at basenotes, it's really not normal!

I'm 100% sure at this very special moment in time that the last one this year is - drumroll -

L'Air du Désert Marocain

decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Quote Originally Posted by dr.creed
    Once in a while a certain fragrance gets hyped here at basenotes, it's really not normal!

I'm 100% sure at this very special moment in time that the last one this year is - drumroll -

L'Air du Désert Marocain

And deservedly so!

Quote Originally Posted by dr.creed

L'Air du Désert Marocain

So, so true. CDG Kyoto was having a nice little run but then the 100 ml bottle scare had L'Air du Désert Marocain doing its best impression of the Sony Playstation 3 here on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by snakesandladders
    So, so true. CDG Kyoto was having a nice little run but then the 100 ml bottle scare had L'Air du Désert Marocain doing its best impression of the Sony Playstation 3 here on the boards.
    Lest we forget Parfums de Nicolai New York, which had its big run last month.

Quote Originally Posted by rach2jlc
    Lest we forget Parfums de Nicolai New York, which had its big run last month.
    God, I tried that the other day and definitely didn't understand what all the fuss was about.

God, I tried that the other day and definitely didn't understand what all the fuss was about.
    Me, too... I bought a bottle blind but luckily traded it after about a week. That's one reason why, price increase or not, I'm not in a huge rush to go out and get this one.

I think the rush on LV Sandalo must be starting its run in the Basenotes sun.

The recent run of PdN New York sure got me to love the scent.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Quote Originally Posted by DustB
    I think the rush on LV Sandalo must be starting its run in the Basenotes sun.

The recent run of PdN New York sure got me to love the scent.
    --Chris
    Et tu, Chris-e?

I think I ought to try and get Rose Poivrée to be the "it" scent for February. There's just not enough "stinky rose" love going around these days, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by rach2jlc
    Et tu, Chris-e?

I think I ought to try and get Rose Poivrée to be the "it" scent for February. There's just not enough "stinky rose" love going around these days, haha.
    John, you don't know how much I've wanted Quorum and L'Autre to catch on! I'd really be teaching the world something if these two would only have their months. Sheesh, it really is hard to get a wave of lemmings when you want to make one.

Hehehe.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Quote Originally Posted by DustB
    John, you don't know how much I've wanted Quorum and L'Autre to catch on! I'd really be teaching the world something if these two would only have their months. Sheesh, it really is hard to get a wave of lemmings when you want to make one.

Hehehe.
    --Chris
    You're a mod, Chris, so just make a first come, first serve sign-up for "Over-Posted, Super-Hyped Fragrance of the Month." January is shaping up to be LV Sandalo's shot; I've already called February to be "Stinky Rose Month," but March could easily be "The Ides of Puig."
    Last edited by rach2jlc; 30th December 2006 at 07:36 PM.