Code of Conduct

Thread: CerrutiSi

Default CerrutiSi

I bought this one blind the other day very cheaply (that's my hobby - buying dirt cheap scents).

Contrary to what many of the reviews state, it has excellent longevity on me - though it does appear to be a bit like Gucci Rush, needing a bit of perspiration to reactivate it from time to time.

At first I wasn't sure what to make of it, but its ginger note became really quite addictive after a while.

This is one scent that is difficult to overdo in the application. The more the better. I like it more than Cerruti 1881, Amber and Image.

Has anyody else been taken by CerrutiSi?
    Renato

Default Re: CerrutiSi

Renato,
    I had a good few tests with it but it never stood out strong enough for me to remember it when I finally had money burning a hole in my pocket. I remember it had great duration on my wrist tests too, and I remember it as a bit of a suede scent that tended toward the nice but so-so middle range. Now that you mention a ginger part of it, I think I might really have missed something. I usually go for ginger, especially in Creed's new Tabarome and in Bulgari Blu PH.

I agree fully though, that I like it more than 1881, Amber, and Image. (For my tastes, Nino Cerruti Pour Homme is the house's masterpiece of masterpieces.)

Can't say I've been taken by CerrutiSi, but it is above a lot of dreck out there and is a good scent for a good buy for certain.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Quote Originally Posted by Renato
    I bought this one blind the other day very cheaply (that's my hobby - buying dirt cheap scents).

Has anyody else been taken by CerrutiSi?
    Renato
    nice hobby :--)

did see here in a german onlineshop last days CerrutiSi as SpecialOffer ( schlecker.de ), wanted to try it at last in the city but could´nt find an tester !!

I am sometimes at rossmann and buy there etienne aigner Clear day ( 50ml for 9,95 :--) my wife and my sister like this a lot ) They have also other aigners as special offer every 2 months ( like private number or Statement ).

what do you think about puma man ?? i am using this sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by DustB
    Renato,
    I had a good few tests with it but it never stood out strong enough for me to remember it when I finally had money burning a hole in my pocket. I remember it had great duration on my wrist tests too, and I remember it as a bit of a suede scent that tended toward the nice but so-so middle range. Now that you mention a ginger part of it, I think I might really have missed something. I usually go for ginger, especially in Creed's new Tabarome and in Bulgari Blu PH.

I agree fully though, that I like it more than 1881, Amber, and Image. (For my tastes, Nino Cerruti Pour Homme is the house's masterpiece of masterpieces.)

--Chris
    Hi Chris,
    Thanks for reminding me of the scent that it was nagging me that I couldn't remember iwhat it was when I wore this one - Bvlgari Blv.

Unfortunately, I've never seen Nino Cerruti Pour Homme.
    Renato

Quote Originally Posted by sanatik
    nice hobby :--)

did see here in a german onlineshop last days CerrutiSi as SpecialOffer ( schlecker.de ), wanted to try it at last in the city but could´nt find an tester !!

I am sometimes at rossmann and buy there etienne aigner Clear day ( 50ml for 9,95 :--) my wife and my sister like this a lot ) They have also other aigners as special offer every 2 months ( like private number or Statement ).

what do you think about puma man ?? i am using this sometimes.
    I can't remember Puma Man exactly, but I've never been impressed with the Puma or Addidas ones - I figure it's worth spending a few dollars more on the heavily discounted designer ones. Quite often I find I like them a lot more when I got them cheap, than when I tested them when they were expensive. Lanvin's Oxygene was one that was really impressive in the wearing after I got it really, really cheap.
    Renato

Sí seemed a nice casual fragrance to me: slightly sweet with ginger. Nothing to write home about but the fact it reminded me of Johnson's OFF mosquito repelent. (What isn't a bad thing)
    Does Sí have Aloe Vera?!

Quote Originally Posted by RCavs
    Sí seemed a nice casual fragrance to me: slightly sweet with ginger. Nothing to write home about but the fact it reminded me of Johnson's OFF mosquito repelent. (What isn't a bad thing)
    Does Sí have Aloe Vera?!
    No, that's not a bad thing - Tommy T reminds me of OFF, and I really like it. I don't know about the Aloe Vera.
    Renato