Code of Conduct

Exclamation fantastic foundation: MAC Studio Mist

I just bought this foundation by MAC. Have never really found a foundation I liked. They are too thick or they crack, develop lines, look put on. This stuff looks like a second skin. It is EXCELLENT and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new foundation.

It comes in a SPRAY CAN and you apply it with a brush or fingers. The coverage is sheer but all I can say is it's like your skin, but better. It is practically invisible on the skin, and wears fantastically.

I usually go without foundation, but now when I want that extra special/finished look, this is without a doubt my go-to product.
    Beauty is but the sensible image of the Infinite.
    Like truth and justice it lives within us; like virtue and the moral law it is a companion of the soul.
    -George Bancroft {1800-1891 American Historian}

=

current favorites:
    Balmain Jolie Madame, Serge Lutens Muscs Kublai Khan
    =

Default Re: fantastic foundation: MAC Studio Mist

A few other companies make spray can foundations. Era was the first and their's is mineral based. Dior also do once and Sally Hansen.

The Mac one is limited edition I believe.
    DONNA

Default Re: fantastic foundation: MAC Studio Mist

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    A few other companies make spray can foundations. Era was the first and their's is mineral based. Dior also do once and Sally Hansen.

The Mac one is limited edition I believe.
    MAC's isn't a limited edition but the counters do not carry it. only free standing and pro stores carry it and it's always available online.
    it's a great foundation i mix it with my studio fix fluid