Code of Conduct

Default What exactly is a eurodropper?

How are the different from regular vials? Does anyone know of any places that sell them so I can see a pic of them? Thanks.

Default Re: What exactly is a eurodropper?

I'm not sure I've ever used one, but I found some images using Google to search for eurodropper and euro dropper.

Yep, those are eurodroppers all right. Usually the plastic plug (which is usually translucent) can be removed - I've sometimes found them too messy and unpredictable to deal with, no matter how careful I am.

Eurodroppers are those guys who, here in the states, get a few Euro bills to keep in their wallets so that they can look jet set in front of the ladies when they open the wallet to pay for drinks.

Those guys are eurodroppers.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Ha, ha!

Think Tabasco sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Shycat
    Think Tabasco sauce.
    Yes, some of the pictures look like that. Come to think of it I've had bottles of Eau Sauvage with such devices.

But in some of the pictures the cap appears to have some kind of tube attached, like an eyedropper but without the rubber bulb. See what I mean? I wonder if that is a different thing also called a "eurodropper."

What does that rubber plug do exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by ToadKings
    What does that rubber plug do exactly?
    It allows the liquid to be dispensed in drops. However, it can be quite unpredictable - one moment, nothing comes out and then three consecutive drops comes out within half a second! In my experience, it's best to remove the plug (which will then leave you with a normal bottle) and to use a pipette instead - especially if you want an exact amount.