Code of Conduct

Default Smelled a few, bought one...Neiman's and Nordies

Stopped at South Park Mall in Charlotte a few days back. First time there since Neiman Marcus opened.

In Neiman's, I talked to the Creed rep for North Carolina. I baited him into a little Bond No. 9 discussion. He was pretty gentle, and just commented that Laurice used to work for Creed. He smirked a little, but was not too harsh.

They showed me their bath products for Creed. I also smelled Royal Ceylan and Acier Aluminum for the first time. Both were nice, but my wife and I both preferred AA.

I also sampled Tobacco Flower by Fresh. A tangy scent, to be sure.

On down the mall, I stopped in Caswell-Massey and sprayed on some Lorenzo Villoresi Uomo. Spicey and not really appealing until about an hour later. Overall, we agreed the Tobacco Flower was preferable.

Last stop was Nordies. I saw YSL L'Homme and VR Antidote. I immediately fell for the Antidote packaging, and the scent was nice as well. I'll own L'Homme eventually, but this day I bought the Antidote and I'm wearing it now.

Antidote is a warm, sweet scent. I seem to detect some vanilla, some cinnamon and something that brings Givenchy Gentleman to mind.

I just love the Villoresi blue bottles.

Default Re: Smelled a few, bought one...Neiman's and Nordies

I'm a Big Fan of the Antidote.....IMHO....This is a Fantastic Fragrance....Glad I have this for sure..........I Love those Blue LV botlles also.
    Gary

Antidote is on my short list of future purchases. So is Cannabis Santal.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

I thought I was the only one in Charlotte.

Ever been to Potion on East Blvd?