Code of Conduct

Post Thanks / Like

Question Please help : Lentheric Just Musk 70's

When I was young my fav. perfume was Lentheric Just Musk. I tried for ages to buy some more and eventually managed it. Imagine my disappointment to discover Lentheric withdrew the old fragrance in the late 80's ( I think ) as it wasn't selling. They have since re-launched it in 1992 (changed) but it smells horrible. Where oh where could I get a bottle of the 70's version of it? Lentheric themselves can't help as they have no old stock. Please help!
    Diane.
    Last edited by Dianehird5; 3rd January 2007 at 09:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Please help : Lentheric Just Musk 70's

Quote Originally Posted by Dianehird5
    When I was young my fav. perfume was Lentheric Just Musk. I tried for ages to buy some more and eventually managed it. Imagine my disappointment to discover Lentheric withdrew the old fragrance in the late 80's ( I think ) as it wasn't selling. They have since re-launched it in 1992 (changed) but it smells horrible. Where oh where could I get a bottle of the 70's version of it? Lentheric themselves can't help as they have no old stock. Please help!
    Diane.
    Welcome to Basenotes, Dianehird5! :wave:

I happen to love this perfume also but I am not sure whether I have the reformulated version or not. Could you describe the bottle? Packaging of the version you are looking for? Hopefully I or another Basenoter will be able to help!
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Please help : Lentheric Just Musk 70's

Hi again,

The Just Musk I'm looking for is pre 1992. The new bottle has a few differernt shapes but it has chinese/japanese style writing on it and it is produced now by Mayfair London although it still says Lentheric on it too. The older style bottle was a smooth edge rectangular shaped bottle although thats all I remember about it. Hope this helps, as I would dearly love to get hold of this pre-1992 version.
    Diane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have sent you a private message. Please check your Basenotes mail (top righthand corner).
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

When I was young my fav. perfume was Lentheric Just Musk. I tried for ages to buy some more and eventually managed it to find it through Mayfair, the bottle was retangular,
    however when i went to reorder and since then they have not only changed the shape of the bottle, but also the scent with seems to be sharper than the orginal soft sutle fragrance.

I have been trying numerous different perfumes to find that same base note..
    unfortunately nothing matches.

I happen to Still have one bottle of the old rectangular bottle.. few droplets that I can't bear to use.. as that's the only remnants I have.
    The ingredients listed on the back are:
    Alcohol Denat.,Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (water, Benzophenone 1,
    c1 15985 (yellow t), ci 16035 (red 40)

The newer version from Mayfair list ingredients but several add'l ones to!!

Can you PLEASE me find a perfume with the same base note as the original
    Just Musk from Lentheric.

Eagerly awaiting your reply.
    Thank You, Rani

I, i'm sorry but i'm french and that's not as easy as i would to understand all you've written- I also try to have this perfume for many years..like you..-Yes ..that's incredible..but in the country of the parfume..i haven't, since this one find a flagrance that makes me my happy!
    you're letter is en date of 2009...have you find a solution?
    you said "few droplets that I can't bear to use.. as that's the only remnants I have. " i try to understand : you have some but just to smell..Is that exact ?
    Few months ago i saw at the television (french) that in Paris exist now a shop where we can do the perfume with someone who help us- For me it's impossible because i just have the original talc on my possession (black with a heart) and to try to find the exact flagrance i would need a sample- I felt in love with this parfume in England..between 1978-1980..- In this shop the ingredients are register and a name is create for the perfume you create, then after it can be buy.- Perhaps we can find a solution ..at last- If thought only now to buy the rights of "just musk" ..but i didn't saw you're message before tonight!! Please contat me-

Hay
    I apologize that I write poorly in English and fewer understand what it is.
    I think that requires a real authentic Lentheric Just Musk?
    No ... I'm looking on the internet, no.
    I got this from the smell, with the first bottle from Slovenia (EU ex YU)
    and can be purchased today, the manufacturer is Krka Novo Mesto Cosmetics Lentheric under license.(Krka Kozmetika Novo Mesto Slovenia)
    It smells fantastic, as if in authentic bottles next to the picture, which are the originals from the '80 vintage.
    So I suggest, look them in Slovenia and Kroatia, the price is not great, and smells really good and I loved it once a day.
    For questions, please please understand I speak German.

Hy, I saw a picture of parfume Just Musk and I want to know where can I find and buy it if they produced them still because i look for him since I was a little..? Thank you a lot!