Code of Conduct

Default New to Fragences

So for christmas i got a little gift box of liz clairborne Curve colognes. Which got me thinking to start wearing them on a regular basis. My problem is I don't know where to start. I don't know how to tell if a cologn is for night wear, day wear, dating, casual or what. I do know that of the colognes i have i like Curve Soul and unforgivable by p diddy.

After talking with my friend he said i don't want Curve because alot of people wear it, and i don't want something sweet, like Armani Aqua(never smelled it) He suggested something fresh and not too strong. So i would like your advice on a cologn for casual wear and one for nighttime(clubbing, dates). Oh Also I'm a 21 year old. If that means anything
    Last edited by Crovax; 5th January 2007 at 07:47 PM.

Default Re: New to Fragences

Quote Originally Posted by Crovax
    So for christmas i got a little gift box of liz clairborne Curve colognes. Which got me thinking to start wearing them on a regular basis. My problem is I don't know where to start. I don't know how to tell if a cologn is for night wear, day wear, dating, casual or what. I do know that of the colognes i have i like Curve Soul and unforgivable by p diddy.

After talking with my friend he said i don't want Curve because alot of people wear it, and i don't want something sweet, like Armani Aqua(never smelled it) He suggested something fresh and not too strong. So i would like your advice on a cologn for casual wear and one for nighttime(clubbing, dates). Oh Also I'm a 21 year old. If that means anything

I would suggest going to the department stores and let you nose lead you. Write a few down that you really like and come back here and we can help you further. With which would be best for night or casual wear.

See we could list a bunch of them all day, but then you may get overwhelmed. Just when you have some free time go sniff a few. Don't forget, if your nose has had too much to sniff, ask the lady for the coffee beans.

I sent you a link to ask men, tell me if that helps.
    Last edited by Loli; 5th January 2007 at 08:34 PM.
    From the moment I was six I felt sexy. And let me tell you it was hell, sheer hell, waiting to do something about it.
    Bette Davis

Default Re: New to Fragences

alright just got back from the store, of the perfumes i tried i liked lacosta essential(bought it) polo double black, Azzaro Chrome, Hugo Boss Hugo, and RSVP Kenneth cole. The link did help i wrote down the names and asked for them at the store thnx