Code of Conduct

Smile Agarwood oil-An idea?

Hello everyone. I'm just putting out the feelers here. I have recently had the opportunity to procure Agarwood/Oud oil in some quantity. I was curious if anyone here , for the sake of quelling their curiousity, would be interested in purchasing (cheap) samples? I hope I don't get in trouble for this. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks

Default Re: Agarwood oil-An idea?

Where is it coming from? Where are you getting it from?Is it authentic? What type of quality is it (it varies a lot).
    I may be interested, but people here are discerning and educated so lots more info would be needed.
    Cheers
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Thumbs up Re: Agarwood oil-An idea?

It is coming from a plantation in Indonesia. It is a first distillation of aquillaria sub-species filaria. I already have some oil from this particular sub species of aquillaria and can tell you that it is less animalic and more of a floral ,spicy ,woody agarwood. I would never sell without first testing quality. That is why I am try ing to get a feel if there us any interest first s I'm not sitting on a bunch of this oil.

interested
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

I apologise to mstrocovie. My post came across as rude. I would definitely be interested.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews