Code of Conduct

Default Armani code vs Armani night

hi friends .. I'm going to make a blind buy and from my friend who had a bottle of armani code heard about wonderful dry down of this cologne against its tope notes! and read here in directory about Armani night which is a great fragrance.
    pls give me some recommendations to go for the better of the tow.
    how about white he?

Default Re: Armani code vs Armani night

Can't really help you with Code vs Night, as I don't remember what Night smells like, but White is in my opinion a very nice, clean (not aquatic!) sour bright white musk scent. Quite different from Code, actually, good for summer I think. Used to wear this as a signature and I'm thinking of getting something like it again for summer.

Besides that, I somehow have the impression that the Armanis tend to be very skin-dependent, so different people will get different results, which in turn means that a blind buy is a higher gamble than usually.

thank fakepurseninja ,
    I went for night and armani code and could try them both ..
    armani night: great scent but i found it very soft and light after 30 mins like other armanis , and don't think to be fake! is it like my descriptions?
    armani code: it's a bit like cheap scents at first but the drydown is very impressive and wonderful .
    what are your opinions? both are great colognes but some basenoters say that armani code is like bug sprays however i second them only in the topnotes .. isn't that?!
    which one?! .. pls guide me .

I'm not sure what is exactly your question but i think that if you're thinking of getting a blind buy for someone, don't complain if they don't like it afterwards, see the thing is, it may be a good idea to the EAnight or EAwhite only if he's into all things armani and wants the whole line of EA scents... but EAhe, EAnight he, EAwhite he, and armani black code for men all smell very different.
    EAwhite is nice but very forgettable, it's lighter than the others mentioned.
    My personal favorite of the EA line is EA NightHe, and on me, it lasts a long time. Very sexy, warm scent.

Here are my comparisons, just in case you have experience with the others:

Emporio Night smells like a smoky Le Male with violet and Armani's signature synthetic freshness.

Code smells like a fresher version of Burberry...lots of tonka and musk. It is sold everywhere these days, and I don't think it would be that hard to smell before you buy, if you choose to do so.

EA White, while I have experienced nothing to compare it to, is persistent musk and light fruit/floral. It smells nothing like Emporio Night, except for maybe that "I can tell it is Armani" accord.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Here are my comparisons, just in case you have experience with the others:

Emporio Night smells like a smoky Le Male with violet and Armani's signature synthetic freshness.

Code smells like a fresher version of Burberry...lots of tonka and musk. It is sold everywhere these days, and I don't think it would be that hard to smell before you buy, if you choose to do so.

EA White, while I have experienced nothing to compare it to, is persistent musk and light fruit/floral. It smells nothing like Emporio Night, except for maybe that "I can tell it is Armani" accord.
    For me Armani Code is the most wearable oriental/sweety scent. Better dry-down than Burberrry Brit, lighter and so more loveable than the rather heavy Jaipur. All in all, a good selection.

Armani Night is a very nice frag. I love it for a casual night out. I always get compliments. Very nice drydown. Best of Armani IMHO.