Code of Conduct

Default Thanking BASENOTES and all others...

I'm not sure if this post is supposed to be somewhere else on the board (sorry moderator), but I thought I had to mention this. I met REAL fragrance in 1995, years after being dictated by my mother "you had better use deodorant, as I DON'T need a smelly boy around me" - Playboy, Ego and then Axe etc... It's been a while and I've been around as per my wardrobe. But ever since I met Basenotes and all the people here, it used to be the usual suspects - CK One, ADG, Issey and such.

And now - I can say words like Egoiste (NOT the Platinum), Dreamer, Scent Intense, Santos, Yohji, Geir!!! Also Eau de Parfum Pour Homme and NOT Eau de Toilette PH.

Thanks to BN and to all others who helped me learn. The friendliness and knowledge is much appreciated

Default Re: Thanking BASENOTES and all others...

hurrah for bn!

watch the bank balance though!

Quote Originally Posted by CoL
    hurrah for bn!

watch the bank balance though!
    Truer words have not been uttered!
    De gustibus non est disputandum

basenotes it a greatplace. Keep smelling good!

Quote Originally Posted by jellybean1973

And now - I can say words like Egoiste (NOT the Platinum), Dreamer, Scent Intense, Santos, Yohji, Geir!!! Also Eau de Parfum Pour Homme and NOT Eau de Toilette PH.
    That makes you one up on me - I still don't know exactly how to pronounce Egoiste.
    Renato

Hey, congratulations on your 100th post too!