Code of Conduct

Default WOW Ayala! For a fragrance this good it must be Espionage!

Wow...I am floored by a fragrance sample I just got from Ayala! Espionage!

Instantly I was transported to a world of Redcoats and Indians....Picture the main tactical room for General Cornwallis....the smell of Gunpowder...the smell of a very potent Hickory log still smoldering after the morning respite....and plans to overthrow and conquer the treasonous americans...

Imagine after his planning his tactics for the upcoming battle....his has some hot spicy teas mixed with Vanilla and a very potent Cinnamon stick.....The faint stench of men in sweaty uniforms all day long.....but very discreetly and every so elegantly masked and smoothed out...

This thing smells like Musc Ravageur of drydown, but ALOT more potent and spicy on the drydown and HUGELY spicy on the base and middle notes...I love it Ayala! (can I have another sample please? ;-) ...no seriously pretty please :-) I have used one dab of your sample and Im hooked and committed to buy! Just need the Money!)

This Folks is the smell of masculinity and QUALITY that In have not smelled in anything BUT the best in the industry! Musc Ravageur meets boldness, spiciness and Espionage!

Default Re: WOW Ayala! For a fragrance this good it must be Espionage!

Fetish is also rather good too!

no one else has tried this yet?

No, but I've tried some of her others and there are some great ones. I bought Yasmin, which is a jasmine soliflore, which is one of my favourite fragrances, and at some point I'll pick up Zohar, an orange blossom soliflore which is just as good, and also Black Licorice a fresh anise gourmand which I really like alot.

I got a few more samples which I haven't tried yet too, but at first sniff they're all really interesting - much more complicated than the ones above.

It's all natural stuff so on top of being really good, they're also really smooth and doesn't irritate the way most fragrances do. I find I get sick of most things after a day or two and I have to rotate, but these I can wear all the time, though I try no to waste them since the quantities are small. It's a pleasure to wear them.
    Last edited by GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR; 10th January 2007 at 03:14 PM.

bump for an awesome fragrance!

Chris,
    I am glad you are enjoying Espionage!
    It's my very own signature scent (though I had to modify it for the general public as my own personal formula contains costus, which is considered a risque material to use on one's skin). It starts up a bit harsh and smoky and ends up a musy-vanilla skin-scent.

There were a couple of reviews on two blogs recently, both were very enthusiastic about Espionage - here are the links:
    http://cognoscented.blogspot.com/200...al-beauty.html
    http://www.perfumecritic.com/blog/_a...1/2378679.html

And here is what the Basenotes members think about it (thank you to all of you who posted your reviews of my perfumes, I really appreciate that!):
    http://www.basenotes.net/ID26125765.html

Daniel,
    Great to hear you are enjoying Yasmin and Zohar! It's so unusual for a man to wear florals these days, I just have to bow and take off my hat for you (though not on this board of fine gentlemen that know how to enjoy life and stop to smell the roses so to speak!). They were both an homage to my two best friends, Yasmin and Zohar. Yasmin is Hebrew for jasmine, and Zohar means glitter or enlightenment - but "Zohar Water" is another name for ornage blossom water... I went quite literal with these interpretations, but they are all related to childhood memories with these two fine ladies, so it's all genuine
    Ayala Moriel, Perfumer
    Ayala Moriel Parfums http://www.ayalamoriel.com/
    Visit my SmellyBlog: http://www.smellyblog.com/