Code of Conduct

Default Fragrances for a teenager

I am a teenager and looking for something new to try, I would prefer something that I could wear to highschool, and also something for dates with my girlfriend.

Default Re: Fragrances for a teenager

Kirra, Vurt, Hollister Drift, Hollister Jake, HCO22, Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce, Proof, Ezra Fitch, American Eagle, Cool Water, Guess Man, Adidas Moves, Victoria's Secret Very Sexy, Mugler Cologne, Lucky No. 6, Acqua di Gio, Escada Sunset Heat, Calvin Klein Eternity Summer, Ralph Lauren Polo Blue, Gendarme, Iceberg Twice, Versace Blue Jeans, Calvin Klein Euphoria, Lacoste Essential, Lacoste Style in Play, Lacoste Pour Homme, Kenneth Cole Reaction, Curve and its many lines, Banana Republic M, Givenchy Pour Homme Blue Label, and ah.. Kouros.
    That should cover it.

That's a pretty big list.
    Nowadays, pretty popular scents are:
    Chrome
    Curve
    Acqua di Gio
    Lacoste

Givenchy PI

or

L'Eau d'Issey Miyake pour Homme

Check out the reviews!
    Last edited by gregmech26; 11th January 2007 at 06:39 AM.

Antidote is a good simple and typical scent but different at the same time...i really suggest it.
    wishlist:
    Chanel - Cuire de Ruissie and Eau de Cologne
    Penhaligons - Quercus, Castille, and Raquets
    Dior -Eau Noire, Dior Homme Cologne, Dior Homme Intense, and Dior Sweet Sun
    Frédéric Malle - Angelique sous la pluie and Eau d'Hiver
    L'Artisan - l'eau de l'artisan and bois farine
    Hermès - Elixir des Merveilles, Jardin sur Nil, and Hermessence Confret.

If you want to stand out a bit, Burberry Brit, Bulgari Black, or Viktor & Rolf Antidote.
    Bond No. 9 New Haarlem \ Christian Dior Dior Homme \ Creed Himalaya \ Creed Millesime Imperial \ Hermes Terre d'Hermes \ L'Artisan Dzing!

The fact that you are a teenager asking on here means that you deserve to stand out from the crowd.

GIT?
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Quote Originally Posted by erebusnight
    That's a pretty big list.
    Nowadays, pretty popular scents are:
    Chrome
    Curve
    Acqua di Gio
    Lacoste
    Eh... just because he's young doesn't mean he wants something that every third person in his classes will wear. The fact that he's posting here sort of means (as Hirch has noted) that he wants to stand out a little bit. So, here are a few that you might want to try. They're not too hard to find, won't break the bank (the GIT is a good suggestion... but how many high schoolers have $150+ to spend on fragrances?) and, best of all, they aren't ones that everybody is going to have:

Masaki Matsushima Mat; Male
    Versace Dreamer
    Emporio Armani He (also "He White" is nice)
    Bulgari PH

Bulgari Black (suggested earlier) is also a good one. I also really like the Bulgari Tea fragrances (Rouge, Blanc, and Vert) but they may not be what you're looking for. I think they'd be GREAT on a young guy... but they may feel a little softer and subtler than what you want.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by rach2jlc; 11th January 2007 at 12:14 PM.
    Is there any point in saying everything? -Basho

Don't forget to try:
    - Davidoff Echo
    - CK Crave
    - Halston Unbound
    - Rive Gauche Light
    - Roberto Cavalli for man
    - Versace Metal Jeans
    - Christian Lacroix Bazar

Quote Originally Posted by rach2jlc
    Eh... just because he's young doesn't mean he wants something that every third person in his classes will wear. The fact that he's posting here sort of means (as Hirch has noted) that he wants to stand out a little bit.
    You just said that p->q is not applicable and then used the same logic to prove your own point. Which isn't the case.. we aren't to assume that he will want something wacky. Given his age, and the fact that most people don't care, I find it more probable that he and his friends won't be able to tell the difference between Aqva and Bvlgari PH and so he himself would not care to "stand out." And at his age.. most of the girls aren't too particular about scent originality. He can wear Fierce and practically be a god among his peers. I was there not too long ago, after all.
    I think my list covers 80% of what anyone in that range will be looking for. But I guess we should have some feedback from him to gauge whether or not he wants to be a player.

Quote Originally Posted by genvy5
    You just said that p->q is not applicable and then used the same logic to prove your own point. Which isn't the case..
    Thanks for the correction; it's been a while since I was in "Intro to Logic" class.

Anyway, by "stand out" I just meant something that everybody else in his school won't be wearing. I assume he asked us here for some choices that a Sales Associate at a store might not throw at him directly. Curve, AdG, and company will be the first things thrown at anybody who walks into a store.

As for your list, I don't think I was saying anything about it... it seems like a perfectly fine list to me (albeit one that seems SA approved).
    Last edited by rach2jlc; 11th January 2007 at 09:02 PM.
    Is there any point in saying everything? -Basho

Actually, I took the p and q concept from high school IB math. :P
    And yeah, I know what you meant by stand out, and I can't imagine most anyone but us would care. =/

I'm 15 and I use.. Very Irresitable by Givenchy, Rochas Man, Just Me for Men by Paris Hilton, Paris Hilton for Men, Espior Pour Homme, Ralph by Ralph Lauren, Himalaya by Creed, Dolce & Gabbana, and Heir by Paris Hilton.

A lot of teenagers at my highschool use like Reaction by Kenneth Cole, Abercrombie&Fitch Fierce, Curve, Acqua Di Gio, Very Sexy for Him, basic scents like that.

Fahrenheit! Go forth and conquer!

Or alternatively, M7 Fresh.

I like contrasts

try something different, If you are teenager does not mean that you shoul like Aqua di Gio..

do not imitate - inovate

Try Comme de Garcons Odeur 53 or ... musc ravageur...Why not??? It's just a scent
    Last edited by DreamerII; 12th January 2007 at 12:02 AM.
    "PLAIN LIVING, HIGH THINKING" O.W., De Profundis
    One can not prove the beauty, but show it. You see it or you don't. Darkness - for the blinds.

Real beauty: 1) Frederic Malle 1-20 2) Chanel Egoiste 3) YSL Opium pour Homme edp 4) TF Noir de Noir
    Noses: 1) Jacques Cavallier 2) Maurice Roucel