Code of Conduct

Thread: Joop! GO

Exclamation Joop! GO

OK, I just found out about this, and since I tend to love most Joop! frags (and am still a bit of a newbie to this cologne obsession) I would love to find out how I can get my hands on some of this in the States.

Anyone have any idea, has anyone tried it? Please let me know

Default Re: Joop! GO

I too love Joop! scents. I heard it gets a Euro release in March and don't know when it will if it ever does hit the US. Yeah, I'm still waiting for Jump US release. Well, I cheated and bought Jump blind online from Scentiments.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Tried it this evening and so far it's a sllllllightly more vanillic rehash of Jil Sander Sun Men. If this impression changes I'll report back, if not I think I'll just forget this scent

Quote Originally Posted by fakepurseninja
    Tried it this evening and so far it's a sllllllightly more vanillic rehash of Jil Sander Sun Men. If this impression changes I'll report back, if not I think I'll just forget this scent
    I'm a fun of the original Joop, but think all the later Joops have been duds. But as I'm a fan of Sun Men, this one sounds like it could be interesting.
    Renato

I bought Jump in the States back in December.
    -iStink

Quote Originally Posted by Renato
    I'm a fun of the original Joop, but think all the later Joops have been duds. But as I'm a fan of Sun Men, this one sounds like it could be interesting.
    Renato
    Go is also a tiny bit fruitier than sun, and a couple of hours after application I got either olfactory fatigue or Go is even more vanillic in comparison to Sun Men, which goes into a somehwat AdG-like drydown (my samples for that one are over a year old...).
    So yeah, it might be worth a try for you.

Man, these new fragrance names keep getting more and more imaginative!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??