Code of Conduct

Thread: Last chance

Default Last chance

I tested most of a line of fragrances at Sephora over the Christmas break, and I cannot, for the life of me figure out which line it was! They don't have it listed online, and I've gone through each one of the popular houses as listed by basenotes, and I couldn't figure out which one it was! It's not Acqua di Parma, but something along those lines. a 200ml of EdC was about $80, 100ml of EdT the same. If anyone can help me figure out which house it was, I'd be very appreciative! Thanks!
    - Rich

Default Re: Last chance

do you remember the bottles' color other details?

Post Re: Last chance

I'm pretty proud of myself, if I nail it.

Is it Eau d'Italie? it comes in the mentioned sizes, although I doubt Sephora have ever had this, and that 80$ is also a tad too low. Whatever, it's my guess anyway ! This is even more desperate, but why not throw it in the air; Acqua di Genova.

Post Re: Last chance

To think of it, the bottle of Eau d'Italie is way too unique to forget, you atleast would have described it in your initial post !

Etro might be a little too common to fit, but the prices for 100ml sound about right...
    Is there any point in saying everything? -Basho

girl why don't you just go back to sephora

I live in Manhattan, the Sephora I visited is in Kansas City. One of the bottles was a cylinder (200ml EdC), light blue in color with a plastic disc on top inbetween the atomizer and the bottle (it was the travel safety). I cannot for the life of me remember more.
    - Rich

Just call that Sephora and ask; I'm stumped. BUT, do report back to us and let us know.
    Is there any point in saying everything? -Basho

I think I've got it...
    If the bottle was kinda lavender color light blue-violet, it can be Asprey Purple Water. It's a nice, fresh and soapy cologne along the lines of AdP (no rose there, but still quite soapy) and in the same range of price

It was Cartier.
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by _R$_ View Post
    It was Cartier.
    - Rich
    I was just about to say that. Eau de Cartier and Eau de Cartier Concentree. I have and prefer the regular Eau de Cartier. For some reason the Concentree bugs me.