Code of Conduct

Default Orange Dreamsicles anyone???

Three of the newest fragrances (Ralph Rocks, Escada Sunset Heat, Curve Kicks) I have gotten in at my store (macy's) all smell like oranges. The first one I got in was the new Ralph Rocks, I thought it was nice, but nothing spectacular. Then the Sunset heat, odd my two newest both had orangey top notes, but then I got in the curve kicks and thought that it was ridiculous that three companies are coming out with extremley similar fragrances. anyone else notice this orange trend, or have something to add to it?
    Current Top Five: Burberry Londen, Love Spell, Miss Dior Cherie, J.Lo Live, Provocative Interlude
    Myspace

Default Re: Orange Dreamsicles anyone???

There's that Profumum Dulcis in Fundo, which smells an awful lot like Antica Farm. Vaniglia, Mandarino e Bourbon AND also like Filles de la Vanille Argentee, although none of these three is anywhere near as suggestive of tropical cocktails as that Sunset Heat is (that is the only one of your three I have tried). The Profumum is most definitely a D/Creamsicle-type scent, and a very expensive one at that.

I got the creamsicle feel from Hanae Mori PH. I didn't care for it and longevity was nil on me.
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”[/FONT]

~ Robert Brault

happy is the bleu heart<3

It's not exactly a creamsicle, but L de Lolita Lempicka has a distinct orange note with a rich vanilla and cinnamon base. Maybe it is a trend?
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Thrax

Roma Uomo

Quote Originally Posted by shadesofbleu
    It's not exactly a creamsicle, but L de Lolita Lempicka has a distinct orange note with a rich vanilla and cinnamon base. Maybe it is a trend?

i smell more apple then orange in that fragrances, i heard they came out with a new fragrance for 2007 though. interested in that ^^
    Current Top Five: Burberry Londen, Love Spell, Miss Dior Cherie, J.Lo Live, Provocative Interlude
    Myspace

Well there is that new one: Orange Stripes by Oilily.

Orange Stripes perfume by Oilily is an energetic fragrance with bursts of Mandarin Orange and a touch of berries, tea mint and jasmine.
    LOVE THAT BOTTLE!
    Last edited by Goddess_Dreams; 17th January 2007 at 02:34 AM.
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali