Code of Conduct

Default Cleveland, Ohio area

Other than Saks and Nordstroms in Beechwood, are there any fragrance shops for high end products?

Thanks

Default Re: Cleveland, Ohio area

There is a Perfumemania at the Aurora Farms Outlet complex. I haven't been there yet but I assume it would have stock similar to their online store. I will update this after I have had an opportunity to check it out.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

There are Sephoras in Beachwood and Westlake. Google for directions

South of Cleveland -

In Canton, Ohio is a little store named Breezeborn Art & Jewelry.

It was highlighted in the current issue of the Stark County Styles magazine. The article reads that in addition to jewelry, they carry "over 155 brands of perfumes and fragrances for both men and women."

This piqued my interest and I checked it out earlier today.

I will have to go back when I can allocate more than twenty minutes, but it is the first time I have ever seen things like Antaeus, Korous, Xeryus, Champs-Elysees and many others in a retail location in northern Ohio (That includes Sephora, Saks, Nordstrom, Macy's and Dillard's).

Prices were very good also. I picked up a 3.4 oz Jaipur Homme gift set (with 1.7 aftershave) for $33.00 and a 4.2 oz Michael for Men for $53.00.

[ADDED December 14, 2007 - Since my first trip, I have also purchased Eau Sauvage, Jules and a Kouros gift set - all at very reasonable prices!]
    [ADDED January 3, 2008 - Have also picked up: Santos, Declaration and Xeryus.]
    [ADDED January 3, 2008 - Was informed that they ship nationwide - website should be up and running in the near future]
    [ADDED February 1, 2008 - also: Salvador, Tabac Original and Dolce & Gabbana PH]

They are located at 5866 Fulton Drive NW, Canton, OH 44718 in Shakertown Square. They are across the street from Lake Cable beach and a few minutes west of the Belden Village area.

Their phone number is: (330) 244-1888

I would call them first as I am not sure how late they are open.

UPDATE JULY 25, 2008: Breezeborn Art & Jewelry is now officially closed. I am sorry to see them go. My wife and I bought at least eighty fragrances from them in the last eight months - all at great prices.
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 25th July 2008 at 05:38 PM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Basically necroing this old thread... does anyone have any more ideas on places in Cleveland? Just got into the fragrance game and looking for anything besides Saks and Nordstrom. Thanks!

I am in the process of opening a niche fragrance boutique (finally!) in Cleveland, Ohio- Indigo Perfumery. Will be going online first as I look for a suitable location. Will keep you informed.

Quote Originally Posted by ascents View Post
    I am in the process of opening a niche fragrance boutique (finally!) in Cleveland, Ohio- Indigo Perfumery. Will be going online first as I look for a suitable location. Will keep you informed.
    A MUA member raved about the shop! http://www.makeupalley.com/m_165809667
    Congratulations on your Grand Opening!!

Thank you. We opened on October 16th and are excited about our curated collection of fragrances!
    We are hosting a mix-your-own-scents workshop on January 29th, with three more workshops following monthly.
    Please stop in; I really enjoy discussing perfumes with those in the know!
    We are at indigoperfumery.com