Code of Conduct

Thumbs up Review: Caron Aimez Moi parfum

Now that I've got the bottle open (thanks again to those who helped with that), I'm wearing it today. I really like it!

Aimez Moi is primarily a sweet violet (violet candy?) smell to me, as well as the anise often mentioned in reviews. I also detect a faint crushed flower note - like flower petals rather than the smell of a particular flower, like walking past a florist. I was hoping for more smoke and tobacco, but this is a rather sweet fragrance on me. Still extremely pleasant, though. It works well for me in this hot weather, but seems like it would work in winter weather too.

This is my first pure parfum, and disappointingly, it doesn't last that much longer than a regular EDT. But I'm not complaining when I bought it at 91% off...for $14.95 I had to have the last two bottles! (Check Perfume Connection if you're in Australia...they have a lot of huge discounts right now.)

Default Re: Review: Caron Aimez Moi parfum

Interesting, the first thing I smell when I spray this scent is sweet, fresh pears. Very lovely scent!

Oh I love N'Aimez, but really could not take to the Aimez Moi at all. Strange as I normally I have never really met a Caron I didn't like.
    DONNA

Interesting. I found Aimez Moi a bit too cold, and the name always seemed a bit desperate to me lol

Was always curious about N'Aimez though.
    beauty guru & perfume whisperer
    dalybeauty.ca
    twitter @daly_beauty

ooooh! I love ther parfum as well. Great deal! Enjoy!

I had the EdP, never tried the parfum. I really loved it and found it to have a subtle pipe tobacco feel. Sorry to hear that the parfum doesn't have lasting power, I got decent longevity from the EdP.
    You got a very nice deal, I have to say!

In my pursuit of tobacco notes, I had to eventually try Aimez Moi by Caron. A very interesting violet/tobacco with hints of sweet vanilla. I'd like to get a bottle some day!

Odd name but, then again, think of all the odd names for perfumes (not even mentioning ELdO!): Ce Soir or Jamais, Poison (come on, now...), Voleur de Rose...

Any other comments?
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

How funny- I just wore n'aimez que moi yesterday. 'd be curious to see how the two compare. Have yo utried both?
    Passionate supporter of parrot welfare www.thegabrielfoundation.org

Basenotes Institution

Aimez Moi is lovely- thanks for the review. Glad to see Caron get some love.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.