Code of Conduct

Default Chopard Madness?

...Is it any good? Does it last well? Have you had any serious chemistry issues? I'm considering this as a blind buy since it's on sale right now.

Clare

Default Re: Chopard Madness?

I donīt know how Madness smells. But I do own Infiniment by Chopard, and that is a wonderful frag, really rich in blend, one of the few scents I would like to call expensive smelling. It is not possible for me to buy Madness, as it isnīt sold in my country, and I donīt want to buy on Internet, but I am very intrested in it, and it is one of the very few frags I could imagin myself to buy blind.

So I would say - buy it!!! Especially if you get it at a good price! And if you donīt like it - sell it to me!
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, LīHeure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

I bought a 4ml mini of this a few months ago and fell in love. It is pretty spicy with a heavy pepper note, but it has some real sweetness about it too.
    It is definitley NOT in the vein of the latest frag craze. It is NOT lolly water or a really Acquatic floral.
    There is sweetness there, and is nice and rich, but the pepper stops it from being a Britney/Paris/J Lo try hard. If you like your Orientals, I would have a crack or like any of the following, Dior's Dolce Vita, Ombre Rose, Dana's Tabu and Opium - it might be OK for you.
    I am going to purchase soon, the price too good to let go!!

I'm a huge fan of Chopard fragrances and Madness is one I enjoy. It is a bit unusual if you have never tried it. My sister smelled this on me and loved it. She went out and bought it and now hates it. Score! Guess who gets her bottle of perfume?

I would suggest you try it first before you buy it. It definitely is not your run of the mill. It does last nicely. It comes off strong but softens to a nice dry down. I find it similar to Azzaro Visit and somewhat like Chic by Carolina Herrara. If you've ever smelled these and liked them you most likely would like Madness. It is a spicy, woody floral with a little fruit.
    Last edited by MsMuse; 23rd January 2007 at 03:31 AM.