Code of Conduct

Default Need a little help

Guys and Gals,

First post here and I need a little advice from you guys trained noses. I got into frags a few years back (about 2) when I recived a gift card to a T.J. Maxx and I bought nothing but frags with it. Now I have a sense of what I like and don't like and I'm about out of the two frags that I like the most. Honestly, I don't like most of my collection... I bought blind.

So my favorite (and the one most complimited on) was the Gucci Nobile but it is no longer made and I need to replace that because I have maybe 1 day of use left, if I tilt the bottle the a certain way.

The other is the Oscar and I have another month left on it. I like the peppery top to it and it is strong enough to cover my habbit.... Yes, I'm a smoker.

Any advice will be taken.
    -iStink

Default Re: Need a little help

Hello,

Welcome to the boards. I believe that '1stPerfume' still has most of the line of Gucci Nobile products, but their prices are quite steep. So, if you REALLY wanted it, you could get it from them. Otherwise, I believe that 'Nobile Royalty' by Alexander Da Costa is very similar to the Gucci Nobile. It is available at 'PerfumeBay' for only $20. Hope that helps.

Sean

Hello, I found Aramis Devin to be similar to the small sample of Nobile I had. Devin is easy enough to find in the USA, at a reasonable price.

Smile Re: Need a little help

I just scour the net and look for the best price I can find. Sometimes you can get lucky on e-bay if you are willing to be patient. I usually wanted a frag yesterday. I have that good ole American drive through mentality. I hate to wait. It is almost like a craving for a ( fill in the blank here guys).

Rick

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Need a little help

Perfumeoutlet.net claims to have Gucci Nobile in stock

http://www.perfumeoutlet.net/fragran...OBILE+by+Gucci

Good luck!
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?so...-8&sa=N&tab=wf

Froogle is the discontinued fragrance lover's best friend. EXAMPLE: Relax by Davidoff.
    - Rich

Quote Originally Posted by kbe
    Perfumeoutlet.net claims to have Gucci Nobile in stock

Good luck!
    Says out of stock now

No biggie though. Kind of wanted something new too.

Been sniffing for something new, a signiture scent you could say but it is hard to find stuff in northern Alabama.
    -iStink

Quote Originally Posted by smndrummer
    Froogle is the discontinued fragrance lover's best friend. EXAMPLE: Relax by Davidoff.
    - Rich
    Some luck there... Anything I should lookout for? I'm not big on internet purchases. (I work in sales so I'm naturally anti internet sales)
    -iStink

I think someone here is selling nobile, if you check the sale threads

Quote Originally Posted by iStink
    Some luck there... Anything I should lookout for? I'm not big on internet purchases. (I work in sales so I'm naturally anti internet sales)
    I work in sales too, but I have no money, so, "Yay google! No macy's!"
    Just kidding... kind of. Watch out for sites that are difficult to navigate. They may be one of the many leaves of a scam tree. They should be easy to navigate, and most flash the awards they have won, for exaple, www.scentiments.com, notice at the top the awards they've won? Just browse already reputable sites, and get a feel for the ordinary, then check out lesser known sites.
    - Rich