Code of Conduct

Default Great service from Lacreme Beauty

I ordered one of their sample packs for $15. They are based in Seattle and were recently snowed in, causing a short delay in shipping.

My samples arrived today with a personal note from Autumn apologizing for the delay. They also included many extras and jumbos - 14 samples total! This is excellent service and I highly recommend them.

http://www.lacremebeauty.com/index.p...a&filter_id=87

Paul
    “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”

~ Robert Brault

Default Re: Great service from Lacreme Beauty

I'll second that. In my case, the post office misplaced the package, no fault of La Creme. They were very professional and helpful in getting things resolved. I phoned them the day the package did arrive and they were about to drop another set of samples in the mail.

It's always nice to hear of good service. Warms the cockles of my heart. Apart from LV, I haven't heard of many of the perfumers on their site.
    De gustibus non est disputandum

I've ordered from them and they were first class.

Their site and their brands remind me of Beauty Habit,
    www.beautyhabit.com
    who also gives very good service, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ifconfig
    It's always nice to hear of good service. Warms the cockles of my heart. Apart from LV, I haven't heard of many of the perfumers on their site.
    They also list Serge Lutens.
    -

Not only is ordering from them over the web great, but I can personally vouch for everything lacremebeauty. I'm lucky enough to live very close to the store (or I used to, when I'm at school I'm certainly not close) and the store and Autumn are both awesome. In all truth, the store probably has more stuff aimed at women, but that's not necessarily a fault and it still has plenty of stuff for us open minded men. Lots of Serge Lutens, Lorenzo Villorezis, and other random good stuff. Autumn is a great saleswomen and a good friend and the store as a whole is a fun escape from our crazy world. I wish that I had more time to be there during my crazy winter break. If you live near Seattle or are ever there, definately visit. Otherwise, the website is worth a look. Great place that I will frequent this summer. I'm glad other people appreciate it!

p.s.- You people who live in places with frequent snowfall may not understand, but Seattle shuts the fuck down with as little as two inches of snow. It was fun when I was in high school because we got the day off, but it can certainly get annoying now.

A couple of months ago I tracked down a bottle of SL Vetiver Oriental at Lacreme Beauty. Autumn was extremely friendly and knowledgeable AND extremely GENEROUS with samples (I think she was running a special at the time where if you bought an SL she would include 8 or 10 carded SL samples ... very nice!)
    ..."net", not "naut".