Code of Conduct

Default Azuree by Estee Lauder

I've heard/read quite a lot about this fragrance but not had the chance to test it as I can't find it in the shops. I've been tempted to buy it blind, as some of the descriptions I've heard sound quite good - intriguing, animalic, sexy, unforgettable etc... But on the other hand I've read more than a few reviews that say this is a truly disgusting, overpowering scent that no one in their right mind would actually wear in public!
    So, I'm just wondering what my fellow basenoters think of Azuree and please would you describe it, according to your own perception of the fragrance.

Default Re: Azuree by Estee Lauder

Azuree is an awesome scent. And yes, its very strong. Very very very strong. Its potency knows no boundries actually. I find it to be very masculine with a leather, smokey feel. I would like to buy it again but it got to the point where i could no longer wear it because i would develop an itchy rash whenever i wore it. Its pure fragrance spray so maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe i'll try it again soon though.
    Awesomeguy

Blog Entries

Love this!

A favourite blend of mine is Clinique Aromatics Elixir + Carven Ma Griffe which I let sit for a fornight before wearing. this wonderful synergy results in a scent that is very similar to Estee Lauder Azuree EDT but smoother and less leathery. Gorgeous. I also have a wee bottle of the parfum - very potent stuff. I would be very happy to be the recipient of any neglected / rejected bottles out there. They will find a very warm welcome here!

If you do not like mossy, leathery green chypres, like Gres Cabochard, Piguet Bandit, Ava Luxe Chypre Noir, Balmain Miss Balmain, Dior Miss Dior (vintage), Dior Eau Sauvage, or Paloma Picasso Mon Parfum - then I would strongly advise you to run, not walk in the opposite direction of Estee Lauder Azuree.

You have been warned.
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

I have seen this scent at my local Ulta - on the bottom shelf, next to Cinnabar, Youth Dew, Aliage...

I have tested it once and liked it well enough that I plan to try it out again. However, I also like Chanel No. 19 and Balmain Ivoire. As with most Lauder frags, little goes a long way.