Code of Conduct

Default Is Hanae Mori HM EDP available in a 100ml bottle?

Hanae Mori's website says 30ml and 50ml. No online retailer or ebay has a 100ml listed.

But Niemen Marcus and Nordstrom do. Is this a mistake on their part or do they have exclusive rights to the 100ml EDP?

Thanks
    Bond No. 9 New Haarlem \ Christian Dior Dior Homme \ Creed Himalaya \ Creed Millesime Imperial \ Hermes Terre d'Hermes \ L'Artisan Dzing!

Default Re: Is Hanae Mori HM EDP available in a 100ml bottle?

Don't know who has rights to what but I have two bottles of EDP, both 100ml so it's out there. One from Nordies, not sure where the other (swap) came from.

I have a 100ml's bottle of H.M. edp too! Bought it from a French Ebay-seller and it came in a retail box with cellophane on (not a tester bottle)...

-T-

I bought my 100ml at Macys. Its not cheep though!

I've seen 100 mL bottles of Hanae Mori HM EdP at Von Maur here in Fort Wayne.
    Top 5 for Winter:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Back to Black - By Kilian
    3) M7 (vintage or Oud Absolu) - YSL
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5) John Varvatos Vintage

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like they have tight distribution for the 100ml bottles.

I wish I would have tested the EDP back when Sephora carried it locally. I love the top and middle notes of the EDT, but wish they would stay longer before the amber kicks in. The reviews said that in the EDP that chocolate is more prominent in the drydown. Is it an amber-chocolate drydown, or more strictly chocolate.
    Bond No. 9 New Haarlem \ Christian Dior Dior Homme \ Creed Himalaya \ Creed Millesime Imperial \ Hermes Terre d'Hermes \ L'Artisan Dzing!